They got Amber Rose c00nin for trump at rnc convention smh

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame Kanye for making this bytch famous.:yeshrug:

that hip hop bag dried up for her years ago. no one gave a fukk about amber rose, and joselyn molly-whopped her on the way out the door for good measure (i think that ass-beating, and the verbal lashing that came with it, prompted the pivot fwiw). so now she runs and caters to a new audience and it's the 2009 VMAs all over again. all these ultra-conservative NRA evangelists are falling head over heels for the "racially ambiguous", former muse of kanye west who's finally seen the light. praise yeezus, lol.

all that said... i dont blame kanye. it's on us too. we gotta stop letting click-bait maestro's like amber, whitlock, vlad, adam22, adin ross, sneako, etc., anger us into paying attention. i guarantee you she's telling them to classify her as a rapper, just to twist the knife and pour gasoline on the comments.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Under Biden, the Teamster pension fund was replenished $36 BILLION!!!! In 2022………..yet here we are with its CEO Pro Trump. The disrespect is just appalling.
Somebody in the HL Election thread posted that dude was busted for being racist to POC's to the point they sued them, won, and had to shell out 2.9. million.

So I have a feeling most of the Teamsters are feeling betrayed by this and it looks like dude is angling for a spot in the Trump's Administration.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Period. Why and how OP thought she was one of us? :mjpls:
She’s half Cape Verdean, that’s enough for me. I read that she didn’t denounce her blackness, but she acknowledges her multiracial identity, nothing wrong with that.

But the way she’s moving isn’t a good look. I can’t respect anyone joining maga, for that, she’s definitely not one of us.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol:Ol girl had black women on slut walks, 21 calling himself a hoe, said she was the only attractive woman in Philly, black men defending her, and now is a representative for maga. Non-blacks leech off us until there’s no blood left. And then goes back home repping white supremacy.
With 500 years of documentation of this stuff and nikkas still jumping off the cliff, it's deserved at this point

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Under Biden, the Teamster pension fund was replenished $36 BILLION!!!! In 2022………..yet here we are with its CEO Pro Trump. The disrespect is just appalling.
It’s crazy out here. I don’t k ow how this guy hasn’t been voted out by the union members. A trump win is a negative for unions.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
She’s half Cape Verdean, that’s enough for me. I read that she didn’t denounce her blackness, but she acknowledges her multiracial identity, nothing wrong with that.

But the way she’s moving isn’t a good look. I can’t respect anyone joining maga, for that, she’s definitely not one of us.
She's Italian Irish and Scottish she's not black, her mother was a white woman from cape verdean

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

The issue is the conflation of race/ethnicity/nationality/(and in some cases tribe)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Blame Kanye for making this bytch famous.:yeshrug:
He hugged Trump in the White House and got called slurs, too.
The same people were posting his content months later.

Never take MFers here seriously about this topic.

It's a no risk situation for artists/celebs to support Trump. Their fans will continue to support them.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Republicans weren't enthused with her being there lmao.

It's Trump's party though. Complete control over the entire event and he's doing what he always does: add d-list celebs because he thinks that will drive ratings. I'm not sure any women will be compelled to vote for him based on a whore getting paid to say he's good.