@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We'll get to that boring shyt in a minute...

Forgive my forgetfulness , I lost a few brain cells due to heavy drug use in my 20s...so...

And you're not proud of being a stripper beeecaauuuse???..(you can sum the answer up in one or two fukkin sentences if that's possible)

:why::snoop:

I don't equate jobs with self worth therefore I do no take pride in a job b/c it is not the source of my pride. Does that answer you question?

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
:why::snoop:

I don't equate jobs with self worth therefore I do no take pride in a job b/c it is not the source of my pride. Does that answer you question?

Good lord!!! We are just straight looney tunes in this mfer aren't we TheStripper lol...

..wait wait wait..you don't EQUATE your JOB with self WORTH therefore you don't take PRIDE in what you do for a living???????

WHAT THE fukk DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? :russ: Good lawd Man U killin me! Lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Good lord!!! We are just straight looney tunes in this mfer aren't we TheStripper lol...

..wait wait wait..you don't EQUATE your JOB with self WORTH therefore you don't take PRIDE in what you do for a living???????

As you've already stated, you're brain damaged. I know the sentence is a little complicated for you but your question is answered. Is that all or would you like to ask me another question 3 times only to be confused by the answer?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Whats the difference to a stripper of a :
a) Alpha / regular male who just drinking and enjoying the eye candy on a regular basis
b) the beta lames who come to trick cuz they cant get outside women, also there regularly
c) the married men who are still like men in (a)
d) the broke dudes just sipping on a beer (known broke dudes), come often
e) the once a year / bachelor party dudes

How do you navigate who you are going to "work" with?
How many females actually start dating dudes from (a) and sometimes (c) category -or- sugar daddies?
Do you avoid certain men, that you would date in the outside world?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All that didn't answer the question. Instead of "I don't get mad. I get money." A more appropriate statement would be "I don't get mad. I write autobiographies in order to prove to those who have dismissed me as a clown that I am somebody."
You should, you have delusions of grandeur like Superhead. You should write how I went from having a corporate job to I became a delusional stripper.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

It means that to a certain person that their job isn't their life, it's not their dream, and not their end goal. It's literally just a job, like if you were working at McDonalds, it's just a job, a stepping stone to your end goals. Would you be proud of flipping burgers? I highly doubt it. That's is how someone can look at stripping.

I don't take pride in my current job and I generate electricity, an important job at that, and I could give 2 shyts about it. I just want the good money from it, it's merely a stepping stone to my dreams.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It means that to a certain person that their job isn't their life, it's not their dream, and not their end goal. It's literally just a job, like if you were working at McDonalds, it's just a job, a stepping stone to your end goals. Would you be proud of flipping burgers? I highly doubt it. That's is how someone can look at stripping.

I don't take pride in my current job and I generate electricity, an important job at that, and I could give 2 shyts about it. I just want the good money from it, it's merely a stepping stone to my dreams.

I understand what YOU sayin... But that ain what the fukk SHE said.

Lets say somebody flippin Big Macs for a living and said they're not proud of it, if you asked them why not, they'd most likely give you the answer you already assumed (I should be making more, working conditions/ atmosphere/ etc)....they wouldn't try to bulshyt you about it. Some people proud to just hav a fukkin job. Some are TOO gott dam proud to work at McDonald's ..BOTH are understandable.

Your job. You claim you don't take pride in what you do. I'm sure that's not entirely true. Are you saying you don't care whether you do a good job for an honest days pay? You really don't give 2 shyts if you're considered amongst colleagues to be the sorriest most worthless mfer there? Really? ....I'm sure you have your reasons but I also don't get how your NOT proud of a job that pays you GOOD.

Now back to this mfer... This mfer said some crazy shyt about she don't equate her job blah blah blah ... Basically she doesn't take pride in her job. all I wanted to know was the WHY? She right ,the shyt is confusing to me bcuz shes obviously proud enough to spend her leisure time hopping on a Internet forum doing a 23 page all day Q&A all about her job (that shes not proud of btw) with a bunch of idiot men oh and with the username TheStripper to make it so bad......looney tunes

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I understand what YOU sayin... But that ain what the fukk SHE said.

Lets say somebody flippin Big Macs for a living and said they're not proud of it, if you asked them why not, they'd most likely give you the answer you already assumed (I should be making more, working conditions/ atmosphere/ etc)....they wouldn't try to bulshyt you about it. Some people proud to just hav a fukkin job. Some are TOO gott dam proud to work at McDonald's ..BOTH are understandable.

Your job. You claim you don't take pride in what you do. I'm sure that's not entirely true. Are you saying you don't care whether you do a good job for an honest days pay? You really don't give 2 shyts if you're considered amongst colleagues to be the sorriest most worthless mfer there? Really? ....I'm sure you have your reasons but I also don't get how your NOT proud of a job that pays you GOOD.

Now back to this mfer... This mfer said some crazy shyt about she don't equate her job blah blah blah ... Basically she doesn't take pride in her job. all I wanted to know was the WHY? She right ,the shyt is confusing to me bcuz shes obviously proud enough to spend her leisure time hopping on a Internet forum doing a 23 page all day Q&A all about her job (that shes not proud of btw) with a bunch of idiot men oh and with the username TheStripper to make it so bad......looney tunes

I mean I don't just do shytty work lol, I do a good job because it's right and I need the money. I could care less what my co-workers thought of me. The pride of me doing a good job comes from me just doing the right thing since that was the way I was raised, not what I do or how much money I make. It's not my end goal, it's just something to do until I can make a move. If I excelled at my position I'd be called an all-star and get negative responses anyway. I'm not proud because I literally got into it for the money, I couldn't afford college and I needed to make legit money so I went into what I got now. I'm not happy there at all but it makes the right amount of money for me to make moves. When I tell people what I do and they go all :damn: I just go :manny:. I just go thru the motions, I wake up, go to work, do enough to go unnoticed/keep my boss happy, collect paycheck, save money and plan accordingly. I think nothing else of it.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You should, you have delusions of grandeur like Superhead. You should write how I went from having a corporate job to I became a delusional stripper.

:camby:Your personality (and your piggyback jokes) are shyt. Go find a rainbow or kill ya self. You sound like every other butt hurt trick. Interchangeable. Just keep your wallet open and close your mouth. No one wants to hear your Debby Downer/autobiography writing ass.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I mean I don't just do shytty work lol, I do a good job because it's right and I need the money. I could care less what my co-workers thought of me. The pride of me doing a good job comes from me just doing the right thing since that was the way I was raised, not what I do or how much money I make. It's not my end goal, it's just something to do until I can make a move. If I excelled at my position I'd be called an all-star and get negative responses anyway. I'm not proud because I literally got into it for the money, I couldn't afford college and I needed to make legit money so I went into what I got now. I'm not happy there at all but it makes the right amount of money for me to make moves. When I tell people what I do and they go all :damn: I just go :manny:. I just go thru the motions, I wake up, go to work, do enough to go unnoticed/keep my boss happy, collect paycheck, save money and plan accordingly. I think nothing else of it.

Thank you. It's a job. These fools act like they take pride in "rolling back the prices."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

This whole new age sex worker movement has already been shown to fail so this dumb alias that some nikka is spending a significant amount of time in is incredibly sad.