@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I do not knock the hustle (my 2 current roommates are stripper hoes) but I cannot respect them wholeheartedly. I've done things I am not proud of but didn't make a career out of it. Especially in the age of camera phone. If you seen Best Man Holiday then you know what I talking about.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a whole population of people in Japan who don't even want sex (both men and women). I'm sure you don't think that is natural or beneficial. But you would argue that the opposite end of the spectrum?
lol, you're so sure i think that and yet as i said, IMO...

people will have different types of sexual attitudes but there is no "right" or "wrong" way persay.

i don't know why you absolutely want me to think that all guys should think and feel a certain way about sex.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol, you're so sure i think that and yet as i said, IMO...

i don't know why you absolutely want me to think that all guys should think and feel a certain way about sex.

I just typed a whole post about why people are different and how you can choose your perception and all you got out of it was that I want you to think everyone is a like. I think we are having 2 totally different converstaions both of which have run their course.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I do not knock the hustle (my 2 current roommates are stripper hoes) but I cannot respect them wholeheartedly. I've done things I am not proud of but didn't make a career out of it. Especially in the age of camera phone. If you seen Best Man Holiday then you know what I talking about.

:yeshrug:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just typed a whole post about why people are different and how you can choose your perception and all you got out of it was that I want you to think everyone is a like. I think we are having 2 totally different converstaions both of which have run their course.
i didn't bother replying to the part i agreed with (as i've already typed it plenty of times). the part that i quoted just kinda irked me cause you kept trying to put me in this box of "all guys wants lots of sex all the time and that's what's beneficial to them and i probably also think people in japan should live a certain way or else they are going against nature".

and i agree with the bold so it's all good. have a good one.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i didn't bother replying to the part i agreed with (as i've already typed it plenty of times). the part that i quoted just kinda irked me cause you kept trying to put me in this box of "all guys wants lots of sex all the time and that's what's beneficial to them and i probably also think people in japan should live a certain way or else they are going against nature".

and i agree with the bold so it's all good. have a good one.

Your argument is that everything is subjective. It's not. There are definitely healthy and beneficial sexual behaviors. But whatever. You'd rather argue with the person who gives you credit as an intelligent individual rather than the person who calls you a sexual beast. lol You have a good one too.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:bryan:The literal police have arrived I see. I don't need to prove anything. The evidence is there. Dude follows me from thread to thread making sly comments. Then when he gets his ass embarrassed he begs me to leave me alone. Wash rinse repeat.
real+fathers+face+when+_b1ce6bb1f6215ef4211739f3820b699a.gif

I wake up to see this thread still going? Nobody who embarrasses themselves daily by being a naked beggar for a living could embarrass me:pachaha:

Your delusional. Where is your evidence? You havent proved anything, it's actually the opposite. All the :duck:you been polluting the coli with only bring more questions. And like any good liar, when presented with questions that might expose the lies, you either avoid answering or try to turn the question back on the one asking. So go ahead and enjoy the attention while it lasts, no need to respond to me with another non-response.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
LMAO did you wake up ready? I am neither proud nor ashamed of what I do. It is just a job. Does my job contribute positively to the community? I'm not sure what community you are talking about but I'm guessing you are talking about the community that I live in. To answer the question, no I don't think that it does but neither did me working for the last company I worked for so. :yeshrug: I contribute to my community in other ways outside of work with my extensive amount of free time such as patronizing independent and black business, volunteering at my alma mater and participating in political groups and organizations.:troll:

So if you acknowledge that your not proud of what you do... Why not?

2ndly if you also acknowledge that your occupation does not positively contribute to your community, I'm wondering what does that have to do with the fact that you do those other things such as volunteering and supporting businesses. Does that make up for what you do on stage?...

...that's crazy IMO , that's like sellin p*ssy at church but its cool because you donate to the goodwill on your way home

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
this thread shows me who interacts with women on the regular and who doesn't. y'all nikkas really talking to her like you've never interacted with a stripper before. if y'all had, you would realize that every stripper wants to front like they have everything they want in life, and have these delusions of grandeur to compensate for the lack of respect in how others perceive them. so y'all keep on with your foolish questions. :heh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@the stripper

what is your favorite vice before you hit the stage?? Coke...Molly...High Grade Weed..or just get sloppy drunk and just do it

do you supplement your income by tricking on the side??

and if you do trick...do you go the Backpage route or do you accept offers from strip club patrons?

do you dance while you on your period??

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
real+fathers+face+when+_b1ce6bb1f6215ef4211739f3820b699a.gif

I wake up to see this thread still going? Nobody who embarrasses themselves daily by being a naked beggar for a living could embarrass me:pachaha:

Your delusional. Where is your evidence? You havent proved anything, it's actually the opposite. All the :duck:you been polluting the coli with only bring more questions. And like any good liar, when presented with questions that might expose the lies, you either avoid answering or try to turn the question back on the one asking. So go ahead and enjoy the attention while it lasts, no need to respond to me with another non-response.
Once again you create a post that I shale not read. Your paragraphs prove nothing more than my point.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So if you acknowledge that your not proud of what you do... Why not?

2ndly if you also acknowledge that your occupation does not positively contribute to your community, I'm wondering what does that have to do with the fact that you do those other things such as volunteering and supporting businesses. Does that make up for what you do on stage?...

...that's crazy IMO , that's like sellin p*ssy at church but its cool because you donate to the goodwill on your way home
I already answered your questions. It's a job not any deeper than that. I choose to make a difference in my personal life not with my job. Your reaching with your comparsion and boring with your insults. It's already been done.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@the stripper

what is your favorite vice before you hit the stage?? Coke...Molly...High Grade Weed..or just get sloppy drunk and just do it

do you supplement your income by tricking on the side??

and if you do trick...do you go the Backpage route or do you accept offers from strip club patrons?

do you dance while you on your period??
It really fukks with ya'll that I make money off your obsession with p*ssy huh? :pachaha: