@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It really fukks with ya'll that I make money off your obsession with p*ssy huh? :pachaha:

WHY U GOT OFFENDED just on the questions I asked?

girl I live in GAWGA......where STRIPPING is a HONORABLE PROFESSION

so yeah I LUV DEM SCRIPPERS

me mad???....YOUR EXPENDABLE to me.....you only got a shelf life of 5 years.....

u dance for dollas hoe..

and knowing how FAKE everything is on THE COLI ..9 times out of ten ..YOU AIN'T A STRIPPER....and probally ain't even a WOMAN...

no scripper would have gotten offended over what I said..and I never got offended off a byatch who lives off of tips and lemon pepper wangs

if u in the ATL you most likely BROKE and gotta SELL A$$ to break even.....

you ain't shyt byatch....your moms should have aborted you...you make real HUSTLING BYATCHES look bad

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

me mad???....YOUR EXPENDABLE to me.....you only got a shelf life of 5 years.....

u dance for dollas hoe..

and knowing how FAKE everything is on THE COLI ..9 times out of ten ..YOU AIN'T A STRIPPER....and probally ain't even a WOMAN...

no scripper would have gotten offended over what I said..and I never got offended off a byatch who lives off of tips and lemon pepper wangs

you ain't shyt byatch....your moms should have aborted you...you make real HUSTLING BYATCHES look bad

them georgia strippers, :wow::wow1: i have no problem tipping shawtys for making that azz clap upside down on the stripper pole :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It's because they are tricks and mad about it. So they blame the dancer for their weakness.

those dudes are BOYS.....MEN don't give a rat's a$$ bout no scripper.....

we love the fact that our MONEY enslaves your monkey a$$ .....the MAN who has the resources to spend some dollars on some byatch to dance.....got his shyt straight ...he ain't losing no home over this shyt or his mind..

you on the other hand GOTTA DO THIS SHYT FOR A LIVING..so we don't HATE YOU

we feel sorry for you..but we DO LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT....

wtf is a 30 dollar lapdance to a boss?.... :laugh:

you just BROKE HOE.....you can't manage money right and your family didn't have the resources to pay for school

you know YOU didn't wanna do this for a living..you probally that "THOUSHALLHUSTLE" trick on the COLI who had a change of heart and gave her life to JESUS..

See you just doing it cause YOU THINK you don't have no options..

just like the lazy fukk who THINKS he HAS to sell dope to get by..

but if YOU knew BETTER..you would DO BETTER

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

u dance for dollas hoe..

You sound like a fool. Writing this long ass post but I'm mad. Clown. :bryan:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

we love the fact that our MONEY enslaves your monkey a$$ .....the MAN who has the resources to spend some dollars on some byatch to dance.....got his shyt straight ...he ain't losing no home over this shyt or his mind..

you just BROKE HOE.....you can't manage money right and your family didn't have the resources to pay for school

you know YOU didn't wanna do this for a living..you probally that "THOUSHALLHUSTLE" trick on the COLI who had a change of heart and gave her life to JESUS..

Look at you getting in your feels.:russ:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
How does writng long as posts get you money?

I run a media company.....so 80% of my time is spent on the computer......

I create EPK's ...do you know what that means??? oh im sorry you COMMUNITY COLLEGE trick...

EPK's are electronical press kits..i set them up for artists or even dancers or models who wanna market themselves

maybe you should invest in my services..it's really a career booster

sorry I DON'T ACCEPT EBT CARDS :manny:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

TELL DAT MUHfukkA MANG!!!! lol
PREACH!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I run a media company.....so 80% of my time is spent on the computer......

I create EPK's ...do you know what that means??? oh im sorry you COMMUNITY COLLEGE trick...

EPK's are electronical press kits..i set them up for artists or even dancers or models who wanna market themselves

maybe you should invest in my services..it's really a career booster

sorry I DON'T ACCEPT EBT CARDS :manny:

All that didn't answer the question. Instead of "I don't get mad. I get money." A more appropriate statement would be "I don't get mad. I write autobiographies in order to prove to those who have dismissed me as a clown that I am somebody."

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I already answered your questions. It's a job not any deeper than that. I choose to make a difference in my personal life not with my job. Your reaching with your comparsion and boring with your insults. It's already been done.

No... I don't think you ever answered why it is your NOT PROUD of what you do at your workplace.

Yes the comparison was reaching a bit but you understand the mfin comparison , you can dodge the shyt all ya want mfer YOU UNDERSTAND it lol

Oh and my boring insults? I haven't insulted you. You answering questions ain't ya.. I'm askin......if you're interpreting my questions as insults that's a YOU problem.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
tumblr_mhifp9l4001s4gl23o1_500.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No... I don't think you ever answered why it is your NOT PROUD of what you do at your workplace.

Yes the comparison was reaching a bit but you understand the mfin comparison , you can dodge the shyt all ya want mfer YOU UNDERSTAND it lol

Oh and my boring insults? I haven't insulted you. You answering questions ain't ya.. I'm askin......if you're interpreting my questions as insults that's a YOU problem.

I answered the question twice. You are...IDK what the fukk you are trying to do...bore me to death?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I answered the question twice. You are...IDK what the fukk you are trying to do...bore me to death?

We'll get to that boring shyt in a minute...

Forgive my forgetfulness , I lost a few brain cells due to heavy drug use in my 20s...so...

And you're not proud of being a stripper beeecaauuuse???..(you can sum the answer up in one or two fukkin sentences if that's possible)