@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Believe it or not I have bachelors in business and several professional licenses. I was working for a major beauty company for 5 years and it was so miserable. I just felt very unhappy, I wasn't getting anywhere financially, I was dedicating my whole life to the job and I hated being told what to do. On top of that my social life was wack. All in all I was just really unhappy with the way my life was going. Add to that the state changed the licensing structure on my license which would have required me to go back to school to keep the same job.

So I got the idea to dance one day. I wasn't easy but eventually I talked myself in trying out. I even took a pole dancing class. I found the most banging club in the area and went for armature night and got hired. I quite my job the next day and haven't been back since.

My life is better all around. I paid off my car and bills. I am my own boss, I became more social, street smart and just smarter about money in general. My social life has skyrocketed. I have tons of free time. I am saving more money then I ever would have thought possible. I just feel more liberated. There is no better feeling that generating your own income and creating your own schedule.

Damn...I can't even hate. Are you thinking about quitting stripping full-time one day? No simp though :lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I get it, stripping pays the bills. I understand that, I have hustler friends as well who do it legally so I understand. But like I ask him, I will ask you. Why this? You are smart, have goals and aspirations, can think on the fly, not sexing every Adam and Phil, but why this. You can help change the world positively. This is really selling yourself short, there is no cash worth selling yourself short. Regardless if you agree which you likely don't or do, I just think you are worth so much more than this. At the same time, I am not going to judge you and look down on you, I just want you to have the best of things. You don't seem materialistic. You don't seem to have low self-esteem, I can see a few character flaws but we are all human so that's expected.

That is such a complicated questions. I really want to give you an indepth answer but I don't have the energy. I will try to keep it short and sweet as I can but honestly you already seemed to be jaded about the subject so I don't know if it will do any good.

I want to get the most money in the least amount of time so that I can spend my days doing that I really want to do. I pursue other ventures, I learn about investing, I read, I contomplate life, I chat online, I spend time with my family and my friends. I don't have to miss important occasions b/c of money or b/c I have to work. I don't have fear of losing my job or getting a job. I don't have to ask anyone else what I can or can't do.

To sum it up, stripping gives me the freedom to live and learn without worrying about money or dedicating my life to a job. It about freedom. Most people don't understand that b/c they spend their whole lives at the mercy of someone else's decision.

It's just one chapter in my life just like college was, just like working for that company was. It's a story, a progression, an ends to a means.

I don't understand what you mean by selling myself short. In what way? Because people don't see me as what the view as respectable. What does that have to do with me or happiness or my goals?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That is such a complicated questions. I really want to give you an indepth answer but I don't have the energy. I will try to keep it short and sweet as I can but honestly you already seemed to be jaded about the subject so I don't know if it will do any good.

I want to get the most money in the least amount of time so that I can spend my days doing that I really want to do. I pursue other ventures, I learn about investing, I read, I contomplate life, I chat online, I spend time with my family and my friends. I don't have to miss important occasions b/c of money or b/c I have to work. I don't have fear of losing my job or getting a job. I don't have to ask anyone else what I can or can't do.

To sum it up, stripping gives me the freedom to live and learn without worrying about money or dedicating my life to a job. It about freedom. Most people don't understand that b/c they spend their whole lives at the mercy of someone else's decision.

It's just one chapter in my life just like college was, just like working for that company was. It's a story, a progression, an ends to a means.

I don't understand what you mean by selling myself short. In what way? Because people don't see me as what the view as respectable. What does that have to do with me or happiness or my goals?
Of course, it is not respectable, you already know that. Anything you do where you have to stop and think, would my grandparents, parents, children,or relatives judge me completely negative then it's not a positive profession. But I understand your reasoning, and I knew it before you said it. Still doesn't change my views and don't call me jaded because I am very open minded and I completely understand your reason for wanting to have financial freedom without the stress of overdoing it and hating life. I really do but you know good and well this ain't the way to go.

There are plenty people even here that can help you get to your goals without you selling your sex. Regardless of how beautiful you frame the picture, you still butt naked on a pole shaking your derriere. Seriously, you are a smart lady, you are worth so much more than this. Stripping is far from the only way to earn financial freedom and you know it deep down inside. So save the sympathy and the you just don't understand card for someone who just wants to see you nude or can be easily conned by your theatrics. Honestly sweetheart and I do think you are a sweetheart, your reasoning is on par with most strippers and ladies like @thoushallhustle. The difference is, you are much better at explaining it, you are a much more genuine person, and you are extremely interesting. I read every page and wanted to read more. Most threads like these die off unless so total ratchetness takes place.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
what you consider beneficial depends on your values and beliefs. there is no absolute benefit to being more or less sexual. just like you said it depends on the culture you are born in. but who's to say we are "hyper sexual"? according to who? if it makes someone happy, why do you not consider it beneficial to him? everything that happens in nature is natural. Just because you don't see the benefit (maybe because it wouldn't make you happy) doesn't mean it's not natural.

This whole statement proves my point. If it varies from culture to culture than it is an active and varying choice.

Example, you get hungry everyday. There is nothing you can do to stop yourself from getting hungry and needing food/sustenance besides through unnatural means. But you can personally change your thoughts, desires and actions about sexuality anytime you want by choosing to. Whatever you're view about sex are there are you're because you choose to believe them.

I am trying to give you credit as a intelligent being who has control over your mind, your body and your actions and you are trying to prove me wrong. lol Men

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole statement proves my point. If it varies from culture to culture than it is an active and varying choice.

Example, you get hungry everyday. There is nothing you can do to stop yourself from getting hungry and needing food/sustenance besides through unnatural means. But you can personally change your thoughts, desires and actions about sexuality anytime you want by choosing to. Whatever you're view about sex are there are you're because you choose to believe them.

I am trying to give you credit as a intelligent being who has control over your mind, your body and your actions and you are trying to prove me wrong. lol Men
yes but i never said you couldn't fight those urges. you were arguing those urges aren't "natural". i think the word you were looking for is "unwise" in that case i would have agreed with you. i purposely tried to stay away from "should/shouldn't territory". what one considers beneficial is relative to if they view things in a short sighted or long sighted way. What i'm trying to tell you is that eventhough we agree in the bigger picture, it's kinda pretentious to try to tell people what is natural to them or not (it's kind of what some people have been doing to you in this thread and other threads).

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Of course, it is not respectable, you already know that. Anything you do where you have to stop and think, would my grandparents, parents, children,or relatives judge me completely negative then it's not a positive profession. But I understand your reasoning, and I knew it before you said it. Still doesn't change my views and don't call me jaded because I am very open minded and I completely understand your reason for wanting to have financial freedom without the stress of overdoing it and hating life. I really do but you know good and well this ain't the way to go.

There are plenty people even here that can help you get to your goals without you selling your sex. Regardless of how beautiful you frame the picture, you still butt naked on a pole shaking your derriere. Seriously, you are a smart lady, you are worth so much more than this. Stripping is far from the only way to earn financial freedom and you know it deep down inside. So save the sympathy and the you just don't understand card for someone who just wants to see you nude or can be easily conned by your theatrics. Honestly sweetheart and I do think you are a sweetheart, your reasoning is on par with most strippers and ladies like @thoushallhustle. The difference is, you are much better at explaining it, you are a much more genuine person, and you are extremely interesting. I read every page and wanted to read more. Most threads like these die off unless so total ratchetness takes place.

You are jaded. You already knew what you wanted to say and how you felt before I even typed the message. I don't even know why you bother asking me my point of view. I never said it was the only way or the right way. I never tried to encourage other people to do it.

How can you say something is wrong for me when I financially stable, happy, have a positive self image and actively perusing and participating in other ventures. If I told you that I was doing that with any other job you'd be patting me on the back. But because of YOUR view on sexuality I am wrong and on the wrong path? That doesn't even make sense.

You are projecting your view of the world on to me. The mere fact that I have been able to achieve the above when the vast majority of the population has not is enough evidence to prove that you perception and views are not applicable to me.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The fact you think this chick is a stipper is hilarious.
It's **** and other females using this account. Look at the gif that have been posted all shyt **** would use. A stipper that won't tell you where she works or post picture lol.

did she post pics? where are they?

also @TheStripper please answer my earlier question

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact you think this chick is a stipper is hilarious.
It's **** and other females using this account. Look at the gif that have been posted all shyt **** would use. A stipper that won't tell you where she works or post picture lol.
alabaster in the flesh

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
yes but i never said you couldn't fight those urges. you were arguing those urges aren't "natural". i think the word you were looking for is "unwise" in that case i would have agreed with you. i purposely tried to stay away from "should/shouldn't territory". what one considers beneficial is relative to if they view things in a short sighted or long sighted way. What i'm trying to tell you is that eventhough we agree in the bigger picture, it's kinda pretentious to try to tell people what is natural to them or not (it's kind of what some people have been doing to you in this thread and other threads).

You tried to say that all men are hyper sexual and it's a fact of nature. That was an inaccurate statement. That is all I am aiming to prove.