These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a thread long ago about being able to tell the race of people based on their avi selection and i continue to be proven right.
Basically said no black person is gonna use a white face as their avi. A bunch of uncle rukus types with anime avi's came in caping Should've known a black person wouldn't represent themselves like this
8882.jpg

:mjpls:
I feel you but don't do me like that bruh I been playing M. Bison my whole life:mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I made a thread long ago about being able to tell the race of people based on their avi selection and i continue to be proven right.
Basically said no black person is gonna use a white face as their avi. A bunch of uncle rukus types with anime avi's came in caping Should've known a black person wouldn't represent themselves like this
8882.jpg

:mjpls:
This. Exactly - that's the first tip off. Fukkin white faggits can't help but expose themselves. Been had a feeling about that racist cac, he was suspect as fuk.
Real vocal and real bold with it too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel you but don't do me like that bruh I been playing M. Bison my whole life:mjcry:
I wasn't really counting Cartoons and Video Games and the like, but they usually are borderline. all up in the pawg threads. etc

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dead::dead:
He means that no black poster is going to have a hick redneck avi with a flag in the background. Dude was full on display.
That's what i meant by the anime types that felt a type of way. :mjlol:
I can tell the difference between white people shyt and nerd culture shyt though, so they can relax. I read comics and play video games too.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a prime example of why you shouldn't be able to change your username on here.

Mentally unstable people/cacs in hiding fukk up and let the veneer slip, take a little hiatus, then come back into the mix with a new name like nothing happened and it usually works because no one takes the time to recognize them.
oh, we made time today. :demonic:
Give those racist cacs enough time and they eventually hang themselves :coffee:
We don't say "Noted" for no reason.
:sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's what i meant by the anime types that felt a type of way. :mjlol:
I can tell the difference between white people shyt and nerd culture shyt though, so they can relax. I read comics and play video games too.
Definitely- there is a difference. Discernment. I'm not saying to wholesale classify bc we can't generalize a person's interests or preferences; everyone is not going to fit into this perfect cultural bubble. There's topics that I like, they may not be "common" in terms of films, shows, art etc and you have your "likes" etc. It's about perspective. But idgaf, outside of that, there are nuisances that cacs can't pretend about no matter how hard they try to. They can't emulate what they are not capable of being or vocalize what they're not capable of understanding. Fuk that - I'll call their simple white asses out every time on their shyt. Racist implosion. Disgusting at all the c00ns who dapped up his shyt too - that's a whole other issue though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't get me wrong - we weren't trying to step on anyone's threads but at the time; we (as in the newer posters) were told that the thread wasn't available. It resurfaced after we asked @Deacon Frye about it. There are posts where a few of us did reach out to him about the list, but I remember a response saying that it was dormant; then it started picking up again when the cac trolls were getting active. We weren't trying to disrespect, we wanted to keep our own track but our thread hasn't been that active anyway.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't get me wrong - we weren't trying to step on anyone's threads but at the time; we (as in the newer posters) were told that the thread wasn't available. It resurfaced after we asked @Deacon Frye about it. There are posts where a few of us did reach out to him about the list, but I remember a response saying that it was dormant; then it started picking up again when the cac trolls were getting active.

There was two threads by him. The original that was hidden and the second thread that was always in the Locker Room

:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Going through that thread, damn near all them trolls got axed :wow:

Though some skated around with a username change.