THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:russell: Y'all are always trying to start shyt with the 2 Seahawks fans in the forum just because they don't have a thread on their own and the only way they have activity is with some banter in Niner threads.

Anyways, hopefully the defense shows up and gets to Rudolph early and often. I don't know what to expect from the offense without Joe so we have to force the Steelers to barely score at all.

khross415

All Star
Daps
:francis: one thing i will say about you Seahawk nikkas i was out in Seattle this summer and seen that stadium from over by the piers. that shyt looked nice especially right by the baseball stadium (tmobile arena?)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:francis: one thing i will say about you Seahawk nikkas i was out in Seattle this summer and seen that stadium from over by the piers. that shyt looked nice especially right by the baseball stadium (tmobile arena?)
:salute: Yeah that area really nice w the two stadiums

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russell: Y'all are always trying to start shyt with the 2 Seahawks fans in the forum just because they don't have a thread on their own and the only way they have activity is with some banter in Niner threads.

Anyways, hopefully the defense shows up and gets to Rudolph early and often. I don't know what to expect from the offense without Joe so we have to force the Steelers to barely score at all.

There was way more than a couple a few years ago :sas2:

What happened? :jbhmm: