THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Here is the thing with ya'll Seahawk fans. Beating us is like winning the Super Bowl. Because ya'll are so ecstatic when ya'll win. Not like that with the Rams and Cards though.

Ya'll will never reach FIVE. Ya'll are on a decline and if the Niners are healthy its a L every time.

Oh and we have a 9-18 record against the lowly Browns. So Seattle's record against us doesn't hold much weight.
Nah y'all were talking rivalry so I pulled the numbers.

Y'all the ones holding onto the past. No one gives a fukk about your five because your last one was when vhs existed. I don't even know how many years it's been since y'all sniffed the playoffs. I feel bad for yall

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Y'all the ones holding onto the past. No one gives a fukk about your five because your last one was when vhs existed. I don't even know how many years it's been since y'all sniffed the playoffs. I feel bad for yall

So you just gonna admit to not watching football now? We was in the Super Bowl with :thatman: a play away from winning it all but I'm not gonna go crazy on that point because if we gonna get into history.. it's not gonna be kind for you. Just be happy your team has been relevant for once.

Anyway this is not a game that we should be taking lightly, you see how Minshew was making plays for the Jags, Rudolph is not a complete novice either, don't expect because Big Ben is out it's a guaranteed W. Almost nothing is a guarantee except Miami :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
So you just gonna admit to not watching football now? We was in the Super Bowl with :thatman: a play away from winning it all but I'm not gonna go crazy on that point because if we gonna get into history.. it's not gonna be kind for you. Just be happy your team has been relevant for once.

Anyway this is not a game that we should be taking lightly, you see how Minshew was making plays for the Jags, Rudolph is not a complete novice either, don't expect because Big Ben is out it's a guaranteed W. Almost nothing is a guarantee except Miami :mjlol:
That super bowl was a long time ago :takedat:
And it don't count unless you win

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That super bowl was a long time ago :takedat:
And it don't count unless you win

The last time y'all had a run which was more than a few years ago now you elected to take the ball out of one of the best backs of all time's hand and throw it when u needed a yard. A "dynasty" that never got off the ground. 1 title. Congrats, your franchise is officially Buccaneers status :manny:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Who's clingin dearly on to the past :unimpressed:
Who's mentioned multiple times in this very thread about L's they gonna serve us and how they can't wait to play us :unimpressed:
Who's treating what like a Super Bowl :unimpressed:
Pretty sure it was a celebration last year when they broke the 10 game win streak. shyt meant way too much to sherm too

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Actually Super Bowl rings is what's it about in the NFL so it's always relevant.
Put a dash in your 12th man banner and you'll get your Super Bowl record. :francis:

Y'all act like y'all are some big dynasty and the shyt is really pretty funny:russ:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who's clingin dearly on to the past :unimpressed:
Who's mentioned multiple times in this very thread about L's they gonna serve us and how they can't wait to play us :unimpressed:
Who's treating what like a Super Bowl :unimpressed:
Can't wait to play y'all so y'all will finally shut up:unimpressed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Can't wait to play y'all so y'all will finally shut up:unimpressed:
Man we just replying to y'all :unimpressed:
I already gave y'all credit for being on the upswing and mentioned people always claim we're "done".
It's a what have you done for me lately league and we got Rapper Big Pooh and Phonte in here who can't wait for us to decline.
If anything yall's babysteps put some juice in your packs and have made this entertaining again:ehh: :takedat:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man we just replying to y'all :unimpressed:
I already gave y'all credit for being on the upswing and mentioned people always claim we're "done".
It's a what have you done for me lately league and we got Rapper Big Pooh and Phonte in here who can't wait for us to decline.
If anything yall's babysteps put some juice in your packs and have made this entertaining again:ehh: :takedat:
When I mean decline. I mean like your championship runs are over. Your window is closed.

I just could never understand a fan base with one ring acting like they are on 49ers, Cowboys, Pittsburgh and NE levels.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
When I mean decline. I mean like your championship runs are over. Your window is closed.

I just could never understand a fan base with one ring acting like they are on 49ers, Cowboys, Pittsburgh and NE levels.
How is a window closed if we're in the playoffs every year minus one?
With Russ ?
With the addition of a big bodied deep threat, loaded run game, the LB corps, Dline :picard:
Ancient history shows you have more accolades.
Recent history shows we can be scary and beat anyone in the league, and do.
We aren't acting like 5 time champs.
We're acting like a contender everybody wishes to be/beat :yeshrug:
Hate us cuz they ain't us :manny:
Y'all should be a contender too with all those high picks you've had :scust:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
How is a window closed if we're in the playoffs every year minus one?
With Russ ?
With the addition of a big bodied deep threat, loaded run game, the LB corps, Dline :picard:
Ancient history shows you have more accolades.
Recent history shows we can be scary and beat anyone in the league, and do.
We aren't acting like 5 time champs.
We're acting like a contender everybody wishes to be/beat :yeshrug:
Hate us cuz they ain't us :manny:
Y'all should be a contender too with all those high picks you've had :scust:
Just let em live they been trash like the last 5 years so this 2-0 start really put a battery in their back.

They talk more shyt than @BucciMane it really makes no sense

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Go make a season thread for your ain’t shyt fanbase :pacspit:
NFC west beef back :blessed:

312.jpg