THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Celek activated, Dontae released. Pretty much confirms no George today.

I'm interested to see if Brunskill or McG starts. I'm pretty sure Staley will start.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Celek Time brehs:francis:

giphy.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
inactives:

TE George Kittle
CB Ahkello Witherspoon
K Robbie Gould
RB Jeff Wilson
QB C.J. Beathard
OL Justin Skule
DL Jullian Taylor

kinda suprised Skule is inactive, would think they would keep him as a backup at least, but I guess McG is back as a starter ? Also surprised about Ahkello, given that Dontae was cut do we even have a backup corner on the outside ? :dahell:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think they probably want to limit how many games they're active for in hopes of stashing at least one of them (Skule/Brunskil) on the PS eventually.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Loved the heart the defense showed, they are for real and the reason we didn't get blown out after the 21-10 and Seattle having the ball.

All these injuries make no sense though. At this rate we are gonna end up losing Richburg, Sherman, Warner and Bosa before the Ravens game :heh:

I don't know, let's try to go 4-3 the rest of the way and see what kind of roster we have for the playoffs. This is fukking ridiculous.

I can give Joe Staley a slight pass for getting raped tonight by Clowney. Joe has history that shows this could be rust and he can bounce back.

McGlinchey? Bench his ass and put the other dude :camby: