THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who’s got it better than us

harbz.0.gif
Shanny is a way better coach. Offensive genius. Harbaugh is a hack that has an offense stuck in 1985.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know.... when it’s comes to being a QB in the NFL. I’ve noticed like 3 different career trends.

There are the guys that are elite now but earlier in their career weren’t and had the luck and luxery to develop while they hid under dominant defense and lucky calls (Brady, Ben, Russ, Rodgers, etc)

Then there are the QBs that started out the box with INSANE stats and games then the following season had major drop offs where now people question should they be traded or have been traded.

Then the guys that put up monster number and always end the season statistically too 5 but can’t even sniff being a wild card team.

Right now I’m thinking and hoping Jimmy is the 1st group.

I get guys like Brady have been great for sooooo long but people forget them pre Giselle years or for like Ben when he had Jerome, Polumolu and etc holding him down for a few years till they came into their own. This is a young team that hopefully we can keep together and a staff that hopefully will stay with us for a bit and given the opportunity maybe he can there

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So we currently are #2 trending thing on twitter:ehh:

Kyle Allen is #1 since we put him on that Summer Jan screen.

Cam #4
I knew he was going to be exposed. That game managing shyt wasn't going to work. Soon as he was forced to throw it was pick time.

The dummies should know you can't focus you whole offense on one person in today's NFL. It was a wrap when CMC the Great White Nope got shut down

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stunning how good Bosa is :wow: We've been striking gold on our LB draft picks for two decades. Peterson, Willis, Bowman, now Bosa.

I hope we stay undefeated till that Packers game in mid November. Would be the game of the season :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stunning how good Bosa is :wow: We've been striking gold on our LB draft picks for two decades. Peterson, Willis, Bowman, now Bosa.

I hope we stay undefeated till that Packers game in mid November. Would be the game of the season :wow:

Hell even Borland was looking like he was gonna be stellar till he decided to retire

We got the attention of the NO stans in their home thread brehs:mjlit:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hell even Borland was looking like he was gonna be stellar till he decided to retire

We got the attention of the NO stans in their home thread brehs:mjlit:
Every fukking board I'm on people talking shyt and looking stupid about the Niners.

Especially these bum Seahawk fans. Now I want them to drop 70 on them bums:mjlol: