THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We’ve already seen Jimmy play his worse game of the season...... and we won.

We gave the Steelers 5 TOs.

And I don’t care that..... “Bu Bu Bu Bu Ben wasn’t there”

We gave them FIVE and STILL WON.

People can question Jimmy all they want, but just know.... undefeated this year and 13-2 with us (between both the trash version of us and the current), 15-2 overall.

At some point, it’s going to look silly to have all these “questions” about him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
some random thoughts:

on the pick jimmy had a wide open receiver on the top but still forced it to kittle

kittle might be a better blocker than he is a receiver which is crazy, run game elevates to another level when hes out there blocking

even with skule being beat for the safety, hes done a very good job replacing joe, about as much as a 6th round rookie LT can do filling in the middle of the season

brunskill actually looks better than mcgrinch in pass pro, and almost as good in run blocking.

dont know wtf the panthers did on the bye week, they came completely unprepared for misdirection and shanny's plays, as well as on offense. long developing plays against our pass rush are dumb

wide-9 got gashed a bit by mccaffrey, Im guessing this is why dee ford played very sparingly too, as hes not good against the run, so they wanted blair in there instead

bosa on mccaffrey on a zone blitz was scary

like people said, jimmys picks unfaze him like :smugfavre: hes still converting a lot of 3rd downs, sanders looks like a slot guy in the mold of taylor in this offense so far

low-key I cant believe with backup tackles and interior line that people thought to be the weakest link we're opening such huge holes for cutbacks

kyle is coaching his ass off, that deebo trap-like play on TD was a thing of beauty, as was the option shovel pass

bosa is actually very solid against the run as a DE, thats huge. I hate those 'high motor' monikers but dude really doesnt give up on plays and even when chipped/blocked finds a way to get up and make another

finna be interesting how the wide-9 adjusts for mobile qbs. we see kyler twice russ once in next 3 weeks. low key if we are able to contain these guys and lamar, I can see some other teams trying the wide-9

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
some random thoughts:

on the pick jimmy had a wide open receiver on the top but still forced it to kittle

kittle might be a better blocker than he is a receiver which is crazy, run game elevates to another level when hes out there blocking

even with skule being beat for the safety, hes done a very good job replacing joe, about as much as a 6th round rookie LT can do filling in the middle of the season

brunskill actually looks better than mcgrinch in pass pro, and almost as good in run blocking.

dont know wtf the panthers did on the bye week, they came completely unprepared for misdirection and shanny's plays, as well as on offense. long developing plays against our pass rush are dumb

wide-9 got gashed a bit by mccaffrey, Im guessing this is why dee ford played very sparingly too, as hes not good against the run, so they wanted blair in there instead

like people said, jimmys picks unfaze him like :smugfavre: hes still converting a lot of 3rd downs, sanders looks like a slot guy in the mold of taylor in this offense so far

low-key I cant believe with backup tackles and interior line that people thought to be the weakest link we're opening such huge holes for cutbacks

kyle is coaching his ass off, that deebo trap-like play on TD was a thing of beauty, as was the option shovel pass

bosa is actually very solid against the run as a DE, thats huge. I hate those 'high motor' monikers but dude really doesnt give up on plays and even when chipped/blocked finds a way to get up and make another

finna be interesting how the wide-9 adjusts for mobile qbs. we see kyler twice russ once in next 3 weeks. low key if we are able to contain these guys and lamar, I can see some other teams trying the wide-9

Says a lot about how well coached this team is and a lot about the scouting department. I thought Skule was 2 years away and Brunskill, wow, I'm impressed. One of these guys may be able to replace Staley once he retires, and if we can develop guys like that that is insane value.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
some random thoughts:

He said he was trying to get Kittle a td because of tight end day so he forced one(I think it'sBS personally and hopefullyhe was just kidding), hopefully he won't make that mistake again

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Exactly. Would people rather "Mr. 3 and Out" and "I'm too p*ssy to zip it in tight windows and down the field" Alex Smith back again? :gucci:
With their way our d is playing, I'd prefer a conservative qb who doesn't turn it over, but Jimmy been clutch on 3rd downs so :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

honestly he's not a great fit for this offense, his only thing of value is ability to stretch the field. he probably restructures his deal or maybe we even cut him after this year.

too bad, he and jimmy looked completely in-sync at the end of 2017