THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

khross415

All Star
Daps
I read that they can give breida some tender because he was a UFDA or some shyt. basically it was something like 2.5mil. Armstead can get decent money but he aint gonna get top money. If be the 9ers just gonna franchise that nikka he aint going no where.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's kind of crazy how many 'fans' thought we would take an L to the Rams.
I didn't think this game was going to be an L at all. I said last year and in the beginning of the season that the Rams mortgaged their future for a Super Bowl. I knew they weren't going to be as good this year. They lost some key players and on top of that. Goff was exposed in the Super Bowl as a fraud. They not getting back there with him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Caught last quarter only and some highlights. Jimmys pick was awful, he's playing like alex smith who throws picks.

Defense is killing it.

5-0 gang :blessed:

He didn’t throw a pick last game and only had one this game that wasn’t completely his fault unlike ASmith.

I can live with it plus the good he provides like that play y’all still need to give credit to.

Either way 5-0

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He didn’t throw a pick last game and only had one this game that wasn’t completely his fault unlike ASmith.

I can live with it plus the good he provides like that play y’all still need to give credit to.

Either way 5-0
Yea dude is nothing like that bum Alex. He tries to make plays unlike Alex.

5-0 but they didn't play anybody. :unimpressed: