THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ford's knee seems like a serious concern going forward.

From Matt Barrows

Dee Ford’s knee issue also is troubling. When it first erupted in training camp, team officials noted it also had been problematic for Ford when he was with the Chiefs but that it never caused him to miss any games.

The issue knocked him out of the second half against the Bengals and shrank his playing time to 16 snaps against the Steelers,. That was by far his smallest snap count in the last two seasons. A year ago, Ford led all Chiefs front-line defenders with 1,021 snaps, an average of 64 per game. This year his average has been 27 snaps a game.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ford's knee seems like a serious concern going forward.

From Matt Barrows

Dee Ford’s knee issue also is troubling. When it first erupted in training camp, team officials noted it also had been problematic for Ford when he was with the Chiefs but that it never caused him to miss any games.

The issue knocked him out of the second half against the Bengals and shrank his playing time to 16 snaps against the Steelers,. That was by far his smallest snap count in the last two seasons. A year ago, Ford led all Chiefs front-line defenders with 1,021 snaps, an average of 64 per game. This year his average has been 27 snaps a game.
Is it his knee or quad?

I keep seeing different designations

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it his knee or quad?

I keep seeing different designations

Ive seen that too. They keep saying knee/quad. Maybe its both idk :manny:

But his knee doesn't seem to be getting better read he'll need to get surgery in the offseason

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My main corcern about tonight is coming out flat and playing dumb like we did in Week 1 against Tampa. Let the Browns be the ones getting all the flags, we gotta keep it disciplined like the last 2 games.

Should be an all pro day for Gucci. He needs to stop throwing all those damn picks.

The line has to give him enough time and they are facing Garrett :francis:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
My main corcern about tonight is coming out flat and playing dumb like we did in Week 1 against Tampa. Let the Browns be the ones getting all the flags, we gotta keep it disciplined like the last 2 games.

The line has to give him enough time and they are facing Garrett :francis:

I think they'll chip Garrett the majority of the night. It'd be FOOLISH to leave Skule on him one on one.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Should be an all pro day for Gucci. He needs to stop throwing all those damn picks.
I really expect a lot of short passes and runs because of skule and their pass rush. they finna put kittle to block a bit too I think, and will let him slip out a few times.

kyle will test their backup corners, we need our WRs to have a good day separating from these bums

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
inactives:
QB C.J. Beathard
CB Ahkello Witherspoon
RB Jeff Wilson
OT Sam Young
OT Joe Staley
DT Jullian Taylor