THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jalen Hurds back injury must've have been more serious than indicated. Shame but Jordan Mathews is a veteran and we probably won't need him unless someone gets hurt. But I was really looking forward to seeing him play.

As little as I like Jason Verett, Dontae Johnson is worse.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
How are exactly did Hurd hurt his back?

It was like in preseason he came out in a game and had 2 TDs then was never heard from again.

And don’t even recall the specific incident in practice where it was like “he got hurt”

Just reports later
Apparently he hurt his back in the joint practices with the Broncos

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
@Bryan Danielson back to your regular schedule programming:mjlit:
Baby Birds Hungry GIF - BabyBird BabyBirdHungry BabyBirdNest - Discover & Share GIFs

I can't post gifs for shyt but you get it :ucku:
USkl.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
only 2 out of 4 IR guys can come back this season. Street, Taylor, Verrett, Hurd

this makes non-IRing Hurd before the season start idiotic. some heads need to roll around this injury.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
only 2 out of 4 IR guys can come back this season. Street, Taylor, Verrett, Hurd

this makes non-IRing Hurd before the season start idiotic. some heads need to roll around this injury.
Kyle said that the injury recover time was between 3-10 weeks and they thought it would be closer to the low end so that's why they didn't IR him. He's still having discomfort so they decided to put him on IR now.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't make sense. He hurt his back sometime and the second week of the preseason. Since then it has been 6 weeks. So by their own admission he should be ready to go within the next four weeks right? But by putting him on injured reserve he won't be available until 8 weeks from now which is week 13 at the earliest.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

He's a rookie receiver, it aint that serious.