THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kwon has been all over the place this year. He has impressed me a lot.

Yea, I honestly didn’t know what to expect or what we’d get from Kwon. But he has been better than what I imagined. If he can keep doing his thing man this defense gonna be tough to deal with as they come more together.

I think the best think about that Pitts game is the Defense confidence is a high level that we ain’t seen since them Justin Smith/PWillis squads

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
All i kept hearing was that he misses tackles. He gets there, but will miss tackles. but he's been the perfect fit in this defense.

He was a poor system fit in Tampa Bay, they needed a thumper in that position. Like a 6'2 245-250 lb type cat. Kwon's a speedster and he's far from soft but his lengthis really useful in our system.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn..... the Rams fukked that up with their L:francis:

Why didn’t the NFL flex out of the prime-time game, Steelers (1-3) at the Chargers (2-2), currently scheduled for “Sunday Night Football” on Oct. 13 and replace it with 49ers-Rams, a divisional game between two teams guaranteed to have winning records heading into that contest?

According to multiple league sources, it was a consideration until the Steelers thumped the Bengals, 27-3, on Monday. That prompted the league to keep the current schedule intact.

For one, the Steelers have a large national following. Taking away a prime-time game in Week 6 would have been tantamount to saying Pittsburgh has no chance the rest of the season.

Secondly, the league wanted to avoid an internecine battle in the Los Angeles market by taking a prime-time game away from the Chargers and giving it to the Rams, who already have a big advantage when it comes to fans and followers.

Finally, and perhaps most important, only two games between Weeks 5 and 10 can be flexed. The league was leery of using one of its options early in the season when the stakes could be higher later on. The Rams already are scheduled for five prime-time appearances and the league doesn’t want teams to have any more than six. The NFL figured it was wiser to save its ability to flex the Rams into prime time until later in the year.

Of course, an early-season flex did not seem to be an issue last year when the league moved Rams-49ers out of prime time in Week 7 and replaced it with Bengals at Chiefs. That game ended up being an uncompelling, 45-10 blowout by Kansas City. The 49ers lost to the Rams earlier that day, 39-10.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif