THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

khross415

All Star
Daps
Deebo is good and probably fits what Shannahan wants to do with the offense better. I wish he woulda came up with that catch when he went up for it

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

What the fukk kind of statement is that??:gucci:

Dammit John, if you ain’t gonna pay the man. I hope y’all telling him that now:mjlol:

Niners currently have $22 million in call space for 2020. They gotta pay Defo and Kittle, still. Plus, they probably believe they can kick Solly inside full-time if Armstead leaves. Armstead is just the odd man out. Sucks because he's gotten better every year.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niners currently have $22 million in call space for 2020. They gotta pay Defo and Kittle, still. Plus, they probably believe they can kick Solly inside full-time if Armstead leaves. Armstead is just the odd man out. Sucks because he's gotten better every year.
Blair will also be gone

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

But here’s thing, right.

They have that cap space for 2020.
Kittle like in his 2nd year, Defo been her longer.
Why can’t they take care of Kittle in 2021/22?

If Armstead can get taken care if for this offseason and we already know the cap is going to movie up and no telling who may retire or who else we may let go that’s not really doing shyt **cough—Ward & McKinnon—cough** I just don’t see us running out of money and being too tight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they can resign Blair. He won't command what Armstead will do he'll be there one they prioritize. Hell, they beat extend him during the season...
I doubt it, he probably wants to start