THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man..... it’s good to publicly state this.

Even when he left I never stopped being a fan, and like everyone else. I wasn’t a fan of how he left but I do understand some of the BS

Like that game against Chi he spazzed our and he was right.

We was beating the shyt out of them and Mooch let up the gas “cuz of sportsmanship and didn’t want to show them up” and they came back and won.

I too was heated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Man..... it’s good to publicly state this.

Even when he left I never stopped being a fan, and like everyone else. I wasn’t a fan of how he left but I do understand some of the BS

Like that game against Chi he spazzed our and he was right.

We was beating the shyt out of them and Mooch let up the gas “cuz of sportsmanship and didn’t want to show them up” and they came back and won.

I too was heated

I've gotten to meet TO twice. Very cool cat. Humble just like Deion.

My favorite Niners receiver. It used to be Jerry but he turned full blown c00n.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've gotten to meet TO twice. Very cool cat. Humble just like Deion.

My favorite Niners receiver. It used to be Jerry but he turned full blown c00n.
T.O treats regular people different from coaches

I remember when he spazzed on Knapp, that was a hilarious

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

That's interesting. I thought they couldn't flex games until later in the season.

Edit: I just read up on it. Flex scheduling starts week 5. If this happens then the Rams would be playing on Sunday night back to back. This would replace the Lions/Packers game.
Also, I know the NFL has a tile about the number of times a team can appear on primetime during the season. It's 5 times. The Rams are already scheduled for 5 primetime appearances. I wonder if this have gets flexed, will they have to move one of their other primetime games to an afternoon slot or will it just stay as is?

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

So 3 games in..... what’s everyone’s thoughts on Bosa? Y’all love him yet?

I was just reading this, this morning.

Search
SAT SEP 28 2019
SUBSCRIBE AT LOW INTRO RATES
SIGN IN
HOME
NEWS
SPORTS
REAL ESTATE
TRAFFIC
LOCAL
AIR TRAVEL
BUSINESS
WARRIORS
HOROSCOPE
ENTERTAINMENT
EAT + DRINK
LIVING
TRAVEL
OBITUARIES
SFCHRONICLE
CARS
JOBS
SHOPPING

61°

CLOSE
SUBSCRIBE
49ers Nick Bosa ranked NFL's top pass rusher after 3 games by Pro Football Focus
Mike Moffitt, SFGATE|on September 26, 2019
  • 920x920.jpg
Photo: Mark LoMoglio / Associated Press
IMAGE 1 OF 4
San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa (97) warms up before the first half an NFL football game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019, in Tampa, Fla. (APThe Athletic notes, Pro Football Focus graded Bosa at the top of his position based on a formula that emphasizes total quarterback pressures per pass-rushing snap.

Bosa earned a 14.0 score in PPF's analytics; Cleveland's Myles Garett is currently second with at 12.8. Garrett has the same number of quarterback pressures as Bosa (17, according to PFF), but with 18 more snaps. The others in the top-five Minnesota's Danielle Hunter (12.0), Green Bay's Preston Smith (11.9) and Tampa Bay's Shaquil Barrett (11.8).

To be sure, three games is a small sample size, and nobody is suggesting Bosa is on the fast track to Canton. But the rookie, who is only now approaching full strength after an ankle injury, is certainly making an impact.

The Niners faced a mediocre offensive line in their opener against Tampa Bay (graded 19th in the NFL by PFF) and a virtual sieve against Cincinnati (31st). But Pittsburgh presented a significant challenge. Last season the Steelers had the No. 1 line in the league.

SEE ALSO: The Rock responds to George Kittle's post-game impersonation

ADVERTISEMENT
Against Pittsburgh's vaunted offensive beef, Bosa pressured quarterback Mason Rudolph seven times, the highest number of the Kyle Shanahan era to date. Bosa's performance highlighted a 49ers pass rush that smothered the Steelers passing game with the exception of two Rudolph throws, both of which went for touchdowns.

Heading into the bye week, the Niners have a 3-0 record and for the first time in many years, a pass rush that inspires fear in opposing quarterbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
---

Mike Moffitt is an SFGATE Digital Reporter. Email: moffitt@sfgate.com. Twitter: @Mike_at_SFGate.

Mike Moffitt|Homepage News and Feature Producer

49ers Nick Bosa ranked NFL's top pass rusher after 3 games by Pro Football Focus

He'll start converting those pressures into sacks but he's already made a HUGE difference on the front 4. Made it so that you can't double team anyone.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was just reading this, this morning.

Search
SAT SEP 28 2019
SUBSCRIBE AT LOW INTRO RATES
SIGN IN
HOME
NEWS
SPORTS
REAL ESTATE
TRAFFIC
LOCAL
AIR TRAVEL
BUSINESS
WARRIORS
HOROSCOPE
ENTERTAINMENT
EAT + DRINK
LIVING
TRAVEL
OBITUARIES
SFCHRONICLE
CARS
JOBS
SHOPPING

61°

CLOSE
SUBSCRIBE
Mike Moffitt, SFGATE|on September 26, 2019
  • 920x920.jpg
Photo: Mark LoMoglio / Associated Press
IMAGE 1 OF 4
San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa (97) warms up before the first half an NFL football game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019, in Tampa, Fla. (APThe Athletic notes, Pro Football Focus graded Bosa at the top of his position based on a formula that emphasizes total quarterback pressures per pass-rushing snap.

Bosa earned a 14.0 score in PPF's analytics; Cleveland's Myles Garett is currently second with at 12.8. Garrett has the same number of quarterback pressures as Bosa (17, according to PFF), but with 18 more snaps. The others in the top-five Minnesota's Danielle Hunter (12.0), Green Bay's Preston Smith (11.9) and Tampa Bay's Shaquil Barrett (11.8).

To be sure, three games is a small sample size, and nobody is suggesting Bosa is on the fast track to Canton. But the rookie, who is only now approaching full strength after an ankle injury, is certainly making an impact.

The Niners faced a mediocre offensive line in their opener against Tampa Bay (graded 19th in the NFL by PFF) and a virtual sieve against Cincinnati (31st). But Pittsburgh presented a significant challenge. Last season the Steelers had the No. 1 line in the league.

SEE ALSO: The Rock responds to George Kittle's post-game impersonation

ADVERTISEMENT
Against Pittsburgh's vaunted offensive beef, Bosa pressured quarterback Mason Rudolph seven times, the highest number of the Kyle Shanahan era to date. Bosa's performance highlighted a 49ers pass rush that smothered the Steelers passing game with the exception of two Rudolph throws, both of which went for touchdowns.

Heading into the bye week, the Niners have a 3-0 record and for the first time in many years, a pass rush that inspires fear in opposing quarterbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
---

Mike Moffitt is an SFGATE Digital Reporter. Email: moffitt@sfgate.com. Twitter: @Mike_at_SFGate.

Mike Moffitt|Homepage News and Feature Producer

He'll start converting those pressures into sacks but he's already made a HUGE difference on the front 4. Made it so that you can't double team anyone.
fukk that Cac. :camby: