These new gen games are lackluster so far

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Best games I've played so far are Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order at 60 fps. God of War at 60 fps, Forza 4 at 60 fps, and Dragon Quest. So basically last gen games but 60fps.

Astro playroom was great though.

Demons Souls wasnt that great, I prefer Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro a lot more.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tried to tell and or warn yall dudes...

But you know I'm a xbox stan and deflecting...

giphy.gif

You better not be buying a next gen console right now to play next gen games:manny:

The typical playstation player can wait well into next year.
nobody care bout you L box nikkaz

hush

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is something else I forgot to speak on. Wtf is up with y'all and this controller? It's a decent lil upgrade in vibration but damn...how about some games to use it with?
I was being sarcastic but release week I was laughing at everyone acting like the controller was some unique experience

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First 6 months of a console launch. They're always like this and this one has the added benefit(detriment) of occurring in a pandemic which is effecting year 1 releases.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bruh nikkas called us broke boys cause we said we weren't in a rush to get the next gen, but then you have threads like these where people realize why we weren't in a rush to get next gen. :heh:
Exactly. Idiots should have copped a switch but they thought they were too cool for school.

Enjoy rebuying HD versions of old games. At least the Xbox lets you play old games automatically upgraded and remastered for damn near free.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But when you get one, you'll pay the exact same price as we did... So all you gained was less playing time. How's that smart?
im not sure "what less playing time" even means

why spend money before you need to? if i had a ps5 right now all it'd be doing is collecting dust at the same rate my ps4 does.

this is some keeping up with Joneses stuff when the Joneses can't even do their part in maintaining the fake enthusiasm through spring

• Dap
Reactions: B86

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
im not sure "what less playing time" even means

why spend money before you need to? if i had a ps5 right now all it'd be doing is collecting dust at the same rate my ps4 does.

this is some keeping up with Joneses stuff when the Joneses can't even do their part in maintaining the fake enthusiasm through spring
ok lets try this again... playing time = the amount of time playing it

On launch day, I bought a PS5 for $500. I been playing it ever since....... Sometime this year or maybe next.... Some fool will also pay $500 for the same exact fukking thing...

Yet you'd say he "won" and I was "stupid" Even though, we both spent the exact same amount. I just got an extra year or two out of mine.

Now if you can cop one for $350 in 2 years, you MIGHT have a point. But then I'd say "$150 dollars was worth 2 extra years of playing it"

Get it?