These new gen games are lackluster so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking forward to Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Deathloop, Kena within the next few months.

That’s just as many games as sony released lat year they are just new IP’s.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Was listening to a podcast and they were saying the drought is going to be worse. anything that was released last year was pretty much done. No work got done during the pandemic due to changes in work, scheduling, forecasting. Add the shortage on electronics it's gonna be ugly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Was listening to a podcast and they were saying the drought is going to be worse. anything that was released last year was pretty much done. No work got done during the pandemic due to changes in work, scheduling, forecasting. Add the shortage on electronics it's gonna be ugly.

There’s a shytload of gamines coming out from end of April until end of summer. If yall can’t find anything to play during that time then you don’t like games.

Just off the top of my head-

• SMT3 Nocturne
  • Nier Replicant
  • Resident Evil 8
  • Returnal
  • Mass Effect Legendary edition
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Oddworld Soulstorm
  • Deathloop
  • Bio mutant
  • Final fantasy 7 intergrade
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Guilty Gear Strive
  • No more Heroes 3
  • Kena

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t really argue...the games I’ve enjoyed the most on both new systems were also available on last gen consoles (the pathless, cyberpunk—when it worked, immortals fenyx rising, hitman 3)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You clearly missed my point...I have PS Now, Gamepass Ultimate, EA Access, EA Origins for PC, etc. MY POINT IS, WHAT PS5 GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING? Even with Gamefly (you're living in the early 2000s, mailing games back and forth) THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PS5 GAMES TO GAMEFLY FOR EVEN 2 MONTHS. You bought the console 4 months ago...
nikka how you telling me how long I can play a game for :gucci:

How is GameFly outed when the other option is buying games in full with no possibility of a refund :gucci:

How are games upgraded to a ps5 version, not ps5 games, when all games will be made for the previous gen until they phase it out :gucci:

How you praise soul gamers when they not playing ps5 games under your stipulations :gucci:

Y’all nikkas just want people to be wrong but I’m sorry. I’m extremely happy I got it day one and been abusing it every night. Biden is gonna cop me that 120 hz 60 inch and I’m gravy. I’m not sure what you trying to explain to me was dumb. But to me it’s dumb to wait to pay the same price for something later. Knowing damn well you want one. :blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There’s a shytload of gamines coming out from end of April until end of summer. If yall can’t find anything to play during that time then you don’t like games.

• SMT3 Nocturne
  • Nier Replicant
  • Resident Evil 8
  • Returnal
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Oddworld Soulstorm
  • Deathloop
  • Bio mutant
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Guilty Gear Strive
  • No more Heroes 3
  • Kena
See but they want to buy the same 3-4 IPs. So all these games, that would cost upwards of $750 for them all, won’t be bought or played.

But they’ll also pretend these games don’t exist. Nor the other ones already released. And if you bring them up, they still won’t be good enough

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• SMT3 Nocturne
  • Nier Replicant
  • Resident Evil 8
  • Returnal
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Oddworld Soulstorm
  • Deathloop
  • Bio mutant
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Guilty Gear Strive
  • No more Heroes 3
  • Kena
:mjlol:

You know good and well playstation stans only play exclusives.

It's the reason they are hurting the most