These new gen games are lackluster so far

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
People were paying 1000-1500 for one of these around Christmas :heh:

Real gamers knew that there wasn’t gonna be shyt to play for 1-2 years
thats just common sense "real" gamer or not...i wanted one because of the QOL changes and so did alot of people...you're a fool if you thought GOW was gonna drop this year...and even if there's no next gen games out nikkas still got backlogs sittin so they got shyt to play....

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
thats just common sense "real" gamer or not...i wanted one because of the QOL changes and so did alot of people...you're a fool if you thought GOW was gonna drop this year...and even if there's no next gen games out nikkas still got backlogs sittin so they got shyt to play....

Yeeeep I skipped a few of the ps4 exclusive's because I figured they'd get next gen updates and stuff on ps5

Spider-Man Remastered been :wow: on my 4k tv and I still got shyt like Days Gone, Infamous etc :blessed:

And like half my ps4 backlog I gotta finish :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean most of us are just playing games from last gen...This gen doesn't officially start to me until the games start coming out....I'm hoping holiday season.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
True . But elder scrolls online at 4k shyt is :wow:. Like someone earlier said it's basically a PS4++++ right now . If you got a PS4 pro you can wait . But if you coming from the slim or og version like myself . shyt beautiful:mjcry:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Bruh nikkas called us broke boys cause we said we weren't in a rush to get the next gen, but then you have threads like these where people realize why we weren't in a rush to get next gen. :heh:

Some of y'all were disrespectful with the way you went about it though. Calling cats stupid for copping day 1.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I can see why people would say that
but shyt is flames ... games look way better/smoother
you're prepared for whatever comes
and you get the old shyt upscaled
not to mention all the other features between either console (better control with PS, Quick Resume with XB.)
you dont gotta upgrade, but when do you? If you upgrade you get all the benefits of before and then some

think about PS digital, at a point I needed a new controller... the whole shyt is 400$
basically instead of just buying a control for 60$ ... you grab the console and have the control thrown in
you are paying like 335$ for just the upgrade. If they would have planned the drops better you could have traded in a console and paid next to nothing for a new console
benefits of having both consoles is you can jump back and forth and let the games stack on each one. I'll do some Xbox Gamepass shyt for a few months, then jump over and grab all the PS shyt on sale. You can save alot of money just jumping from sale to sale.