These dudes complaining about listening to Frank Ocean's music cuz he's bi

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread isn't really about accepting homosexuality, it's a line of questioning on where one draws the line in using/partaking in art/inventions created by homosexuals, bisexuals and the like. It's also about why some choose to ignore the signs that some of their favorite artists might also not be straight.

People say they want distance themselves from homosexuality and its creations, but do so on an invention largely attributed to a homosexual man. Why is one acceptable and another not?

It it a matter of convenience, timing, or just plain lack of knowledge? Is the Sistine Chapel or Pieta somehow to be banished or not seen as beautiful because its creator was homo?

I am asking simple philosophical question that anyone with a 8th grade introduction to critical thinking class might be able to answer, yet I have yet to receive one.

nikka please

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't give a fukk what a nikka do behind closed doors. Luther Vandross was clearly gay, but nikkas loved him and his music. I still pop in Luthers greatest hits from time to time. I ain't got no problem wit Frank Ocean, as long as it ain't no song singing specifically about nikkas.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I really think if you are supporting him after coming out in any way, shape or form, that u urself is a bonofide sodomite. Point blank.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
I really think if you are supporting him after coming out in any way, shape or form, that u urself is a bonofide sodomite. Point blank.

tumblr_m6v4gqAgTu1qlzlgo.gif