These dudes complaining about listening to Frank Ocean's music cuz he's bi

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
People ignore homosexuality when it "benefits" them.

I'm going to get negged crazily but:

Big's whole camp was full of fakkits
Trey Songz is a crazy homo and has even been tied to men who are known to be gay
Chris Brown as well
Stevie J is a clear homo and from what I've read on here, dudes are the main ones who love him
Richard Pryor made love to a tranny several times and is always crowned the GOAT comedian
Most rappers stay doing gay shyt

This dude is still fairly masculine at least (not flamboyant or a drama queen) and is clearly talented.

Look at this nikka. He may not be gay, but on sheer looks alone, I would not raise my son listening to this nikka. :skip:

Dachampishere I aint never had no problem with you but this post is some bullshyt. Chris brown, Most rappers and trey songz are all gay lmao get the fukk out.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Wy do you care SOOO much though? Like damn this dude came out a week ago and people are still on ti and hes not even a star. And your comparing him to stars. The guys album is not even go go bronze and theres always a thread on this shyt. Musicians have been gay and noone gave a fukk. David Bowie said he fukked guys, Elton John, Freddie Mercury and noone cared. Why care now?

And you keep mentioning Prince yet Prince got more p*ssy than all the males in your family combined.

That's point. Why care now?

I don't even like Ocean's music. I won't buy it. I don't care about him being whatever the fukk he is, and all this scream of some kind of publicity stunt.

I'm just wondering why some pick and choose. I'm wondering about the reasoning behind it.

Did people stop thinking Guru from Gangstarr was dope because he turned out to be gay? Does "Speak Ya Clout" become any less dope?

Where is the line drawn, that is all I'm wondering.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You can't compare someone who keeps their private life private and seperate from their music to someone who comes out of the closet publicly before their album release to add a gay push.

In this case he knowingly aligned the album to the gay movement which is his perogative. The fact that it bothers you that some people are turned off by that is what I find to be naive.

Send me a link where Michael Jackson put out a gay song, of said he was gay. I'll wait.

I agree with the 1st but,
This is only true because the times they lived in were different.

For example, the way this guy's life ended would have been different had he died a little bit later.
Alan Turing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I agree with the 1st but,
This is only true because the times they lived in were different.

For example, the way this guy's life ended would have been different had he died a little bit later.
Alan Turing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's what I'm saying. Dudes are jumping and trampling to distance themselves from homosexual creations, yet jump on the computer to be homophobic?

It's a little bit ironic, don't you think?

mgid:uma:artist:mtv.com:996

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valid Point

Can you explain your reasoning?

Settling two charges of pedophilia, admitting to sleeping with male children who weren't his kin...that's all some sort of coincidence or conspiracy to you?

I did not listen to the album, but have read comments where people mentioned that he had songs about love he had for another man.

Michael Jackson was charged as a pedophile. He denied the charges so he did not represent pedophilia. In regards to him sleeping in the same bed with children who are not related to him, his reasoning for that was he believed it was "sweet" in the sense of appealing to the innocent love of a child. Though many people don't agree with that, he in no way represented homosexuality or pedophilia by admitting to that, even though many perceive different. Is it a conspiracy or coincidence to me? My point is not about how I feel. It is about what agenda the artist themselves is pushing.

Once again, you are off base by comparing a man who clearly came out of the closet, and made a couple of songs in the same vein to be included in an album shortly after his announcement to men that you "think" may be gay based off of your assumptions and judgements. Not based off of their own admission.

Daps
How come noone ever asks what would make Michael Jackson do what he was accused of? I believe Michael Jackson himself was molested, maybe by his own father, maybe by one of those Bandstand hosts, but molestation is not something you just wake up and do. MOst of these cases are guys have have been victimized lashing out on others or thinking this is the norm because they were convinced as such. But this is all alleged as we will never know if Michael Jackson actually did molest anyone. But I do believe he was gay and Ive realized that I dont give a flying fukk if he was because he made incredible music.

Also why are people so convinced that MJ actually did it when their was 2 trials where he was acquitted? If Macauly said nothing went down nothing went down. Because the boy that was accusing him at the time couldnt even get his story straight.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Are you asking a question or making a statement?

Them nikkas gay :manny: My friends know the dude who Trey Songz fukks :russ: They went to school with him. He's an up and coming artist.

People see what they wan't to see man. In that Ocean coming out thread, motherfukkers were like "the signs were everywhere". That's the same dudes in here asking for proof. They WANT to believe.

Reminds of that scene in the Matrix with the kid and the spoon.

"Neo, is not their wrist that bends, but only your mind"

:wrist:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Its real simple...those dudes never sung about any gay shyt in their songs, no matter their appearance...

...which apparently this Frank Ocean did. :scusthov:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People ignore homosexuality when it "benefits" them.

I'm going to get negged crazily but:

Big's whole camp was full of fakkits
Trey Songz is a crazy homo and has even been tied to men who are known to be gay
Chris Brown as well
Stevie J is a clear homo and from what I've read on here, dudes are the main ones who love him
Richard Pryor made love to a tranny several times and is always crowned the GOAT comedian
Most rappers stay doing gay shyt

This dude is still fairly masculine at least (not flamboyant or a drama queen) and is clearly talented.

Look at this nikka. He may not be gay, but on sheer looks alone,

I would not raise my son listening to this nikka. :skip:

Sources or :sitdown:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie Murphy was a tranny lover

But let's be clear. I understand that you are atheist, so forgive any religous verbiage I may use, but to anyone with wisdom, it is clear to see that the music industry at large is ritrualistic. There is a get down or lay down factor. A young friend of mine who aspired to be a rapper since age 12 went into a temporary state of depression around the age of 23 when him and his rap group got a chance to actually rub shoulders with industry heads. Why? Because they were approached with homosexual propositions and were told that if they obliged their way to the top will be quicker. It was depressing to the young guy because some of his group members were cool with it.

So I ask you, as an atheist, does this homosexualtity strike you as a luxury of the lifestyle of the rich and famous (when it comes to hollywood, entertainment industry at large, people with a lot of money) or is their some type of undertone that can fairly be called deviant or even demonic??

I'm not including gay people who live normal lives, but I am referring to these industry heads who are turning out straight men.

I would like your repsonse being that you probably feel like Good and Evil based on religous spirituality has nothing to do with these things.