These dudes complaining about listening to Frank Ocean's music cuz he's bi

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ask anybody that is/was popular at Howard University from around 2006-2010 and they will all tell you the name of the dude Trey Songz is fukkin' because everyone knows.

:pachaha: These dudes are gay as fukk :mjpls:

Yeah so trey songz risk his whole career for fukking one guy, no videos, no pics, no nothing huh? All these rappers are gay but no videos, emails, pictures of them doing any gay stuff. All these rappers would risk there careers fukkin random gay dudes huh? :yawn:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
. Musicians have been gay and noone gave a fukk. David Bowie said he fukked guys, Elton John, Freddie Mercury and noone cared. Why care now?

It's not that simple. You are talking about a culture (and to some degrees a race/ethnicity) that in some circles is classified as non-accepting of homosexual behavior. This side of the ledger just hasn't progressed that far for right or wrong. Even when people were suspected it was looked over on a "Hear No Evil" basis.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah so trey songz risk his whole career for fukking one guy, no videos, no pics, no nothing huh? All these rappers are gay but no videos, emails, pictures of them doing any gay stuff. All these rappers would risk there careers fukkin random gay dudes huh? :yawn:
So you want to see a video of guys doing gay things? :wtf: :dead:

A lot of these dudes spend their lives/money paying off people to keep quiet. Y'all can believe these people ain't gay but you're being naive.

Chris Brown is walking around BFFs with Andre Merritt (a limp-wristed fakkit) and y'all think that dude has never done anything gay?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
But let's be clear. I understand that you are atheist, so forgive any religous verbiage I may use, but to anyone with wisdom, it is clear to see that the music industry at large is ritrualistic. There is a get down or lay down factor. A young friend of mine who aspired to be a rapper since age 12 went into a temporary state of depression around the age of 23 when him and his rap group got a chance to actually rub shoulders with industry heads. Why? Because they were approached with homosexual propositions and were told that if they obliged their way to the top will be quicker. It was depressing to the young guy because some of his group members were cool with it.

So your friend had a choice in accepting those propositions? Was he raped? If the industry is colluded, and I tend to agree with you that I think it is, especially in terms of taking sexual advantage, is it still not a choice?

So I ask you, as an atheist, does this homosexualtity strike you as a luxury of the lifestyle of the rich and famous (when it comes to hollywood, entertainment industry at large, people with a lot of money) or is their some type of undertone that can fairly be called deviant or even demonic??

This isn't anything new to anyone but the uneducated. Look at Ancient Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Persian, Babylonian and even Hindu societies. Homosexuality was always present in the daily life of the affluent.

I'm not including gay people who live normal lives, but I am referring to these industry heads who are turning out straight men.

Those men still have a choice. If they are willing to sacrifice their morals and values to achieve fame, they never had those morals and values to being with.

I would like your repsonse being that you probably feel like Good and Evil based on religous spirituality has nothing to do with these things.

I don't see it as good and evil. If you read my threads in the KTL/HL section, I've always claimed that I find homosexuality a mutation from the norm, biologically speaking.

This is merely a questioning about people's line of reasoning when it comes to boycotting or avoiding something based on what they think violates their moral compass.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:comeon: prince was flamboyant yes,but his catalog of women he smashed is better than any athlete or star living

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:comeon: prince was flamboyant yes,but his catalog of women he smashed is better than any athlete or star living

derek_jeter03.jpg

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So you want to see a video of guys doing gay things? :wtf: :dead:

Grow up. If these dudes are all gay...where's the evidence. No videos, No pictures, No emails, no nothing? Knock it off they aint gay.

A lot of these dudes spend their lives/money paying off people to keep quiet. Y'all can believe these people ain't gay but you're being naive.

Chris Brown is walking around BFFs with Andre Merritt (a limp-wristed fakkit) and y'all think that dude has never done anything gay?

Oh so they pay dudes off? So what let's say hip hop been around for like 43 years yeah? In those 43 years not one gay dude came out and said nothing. In those 43 years we aint had no proof of nothing homosexual happening. On the other hand we got dumb ass groupies showing sleeping rappers, emails, text etc. :stop:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Grow up. If these dudes are all gay...where's the evidence. No videos, No pictures, No emails, no nothing? Knock it off they aint gay.

Oh so they pay dudes off? So what let's say hip hop been around for like 43 years yeah? In those 43 years not one gay dude came out and said nothing. In those 43 years we aint had no proof of nothing homosexual happening. On the other hand we got dumb ass groupies showing sleeping rappers, emails, text etc. :stop:

Did people know that Guru from Gang Starr was gay before he got sick and died? Answer me honestly. You think these people can't keep secrets?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
A lot of people have been outed/outed themselves, or have you been ignoring things? I don't expect a lot of people to out rappers because that would mean outting themselves. And as we can see from this thread and others, homosexuals in the black community are not accepted.

You grow up. You're like a kid who doesn't realize his daddy ain't shyt yet, a la Ricky Bobby. These dudes are gay. The whole concept of breaking into the music industry is gay. DOesn't make their artistry any better or worse.

Google "Trey Songz and Brandon Hines". Brandon Hines is my frat brother. Lord knows I wouldn't call him gay if I had doubts, but if everyone associated with that dudes knows he's gay and acknowledges it, then shyt...