These dudes complaining about listening to Frank Ocean's music cuz he's bi

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
...and then repping Prince, Michael Jackson or Freddi Mercury in the same breath?

:wtf:

Are people this naive for real or is it an act for the internet?

What about people who vow not to support any creation by homosexuals, yet use a computer, an invention largely in place due to the work of Alan Turing, a known homosexual? Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

:heh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
...and then repping Prince, Michael Jackson or Freddi Mercury in the same breath?

What about people who vow not to support any creation by homosexuals, yet use a computer, an invention largely in place due to the work of Alan Turing, a known homosexual? Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

both are straight black men. And oh yeah aint no black person listening to buck tooth fakkit mercury like that.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't compare someone who keeps their private life private and seperate from their music to someone who comes out of the closet publicly before their album release to add a gay push.

In this case he knowingly aligned the album to the gay movement which is his perogative. The fact that it bothers you that some people are turned off by that is what I find to be naive.

Send me a link where Michael Jackson put out a gay song, of said he was gay. I'll wait.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
prince-891228150.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
People ignore homosexuality when it "benefits" them.

I'm going to get negged crazily but:

Big's whole camp was full of fakkits
Trey Songz is a crazy homo and has even been tied to men who are known to be gay
Chris Brown as well
Stevie J is a clear homo and from what I've read on here, dudes are the main ones who love him
Richard Pryor made love to a tranny several times and is always crowned the GOAT comedian
Most rappers stay doing gay shyt

This dude is still fairly masculine at least (not flamboyant or a drama queen) and is clearly talented.

Look at this nikka. He may not be gay, but on sheer looks alone, I would not raise my son listening to this nikka. :skip:

Daps
It's more a question of what homosexual art/behavior is accepted, and what isn't?

Are people willing to give up their use of computers? Where is the line drawn?

The Frank Ocean incident made the line of questioning relevant.

Wy do you care SOOO much though? Like damn this dude came out a week ago and people are still on ti and hes not even a star. And your comparing him to stars. The guys album is not even go go bronze and theres always a thread on this shyt. Musicians have been gay and noone gave a fukk. David Bowie said he fukked guys, Elton John, Freddie Mercury and noone cared. Why care now?

And you keep mentioning Prince yet Prince got more p*ssy than all the males in your family combined.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You can't compare someone who keeps their private life private and seperate from their music to someone who comes out of the closet publicly before their album release to add a gay push.

Valid Point

In this case he knowingly aligned the album to the gay movement which is his perogative. The fact that it bothers you that some people are turned off by that is what I find to be naive.

Can you explain your reasoning?

Send me a link where Michael Jackson put out a gay song, of said he was gay. I'll wait.

Settling two charges of pedophilia, admitting to sleeping with male children who weren't his kin...that's all some sort of coincidence or conspiracy to you?