These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
thanks, sis :hug:
we've all done things in the past we're not necessarily proud of but it doesn't make you a terrible person. Took me a long time to get that haha

:whoa:
The worse thing to carry in life is shame, guilt and regret because it poisons your present and dooms your future...

N711oir

All Star
Daps
thanks, sis :hug:
we've all done things in the past we're not necessarily proud of but it doesn't make you a terrible person. Took me a long time to get that haha

:whoa:
Not shaming. Just impressed with the savagery :lolbron:that huddle that I'm a get mine oh and public performances are always nice! If I may ask how does that even pop off? Is there a negotiation:sas2:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
@PlutoEighth I see you lurking breh.

Thoughts? :lupe:.
I have a few :russ: - confessions and all

- I talk about sex a lot because it interests me on a lot of levels, but I'm actually not experienced in general. I had a 10 month period where I had a lot of sex, and a lot of experimenting with 1 girl in particular during that time, that's about it. I did discover things I liked in bed, particularly things I didn't expect to like.

- I've been pretty anti-social for the last 3-4 years and have spent very little time among my closest friends. I cannot really explain why as I love all of them and am not angry with them - I've just become quite shytty at maintaining long term friendships after a brief spate of anxiety-related problems, particularly where business is also involved. It's something I am working on, albeit slowly, as I'm not particularly proud of it. I even decided to forgo dating after I left my job earlier this year as I didn't want to date broke. I've relented on that, as I ended up meeting girls who wanted to date me anyway :ehh:

- I used to be pretty staunchly homophobic until I turned 21, now I'm very open-minded towards gender and sexuality issues, and also feminism. I didn't know anything about it originally, I just thought it was women being offended by stuff I occasionally found enjoyable. Since knowing feminists and talking with them on issues such as the above, I find myself agreeing with quite a few of their critiques on society in general, and I have good rapport with intersectional feminists (of colour).

- I have had severe confidence issues and continue to struggle with them. Part of it is due to expectations people have of me that I fear I will fail to live up to. By other people's perception of my past, I was a child genius and people prediced (and still do) some kind of high status or influence. It's probably one of the reasons why I've kept to myself - I feel like I'm running away from it but maybe I'm just supposed to go along with it and stop being a little bytch about it :ehh:

- Tying into the above, I am still trying to cultivate the discipline to get fitter and, ultimately, look better.

- Lastly, I worry that I have too many interests and I don't quite know how to narrow down to just one. At the moment, my main plan is to get back into doing music consistently. I have a pathway into piano teaching which is good money. I also want to write, and have been getting the urge to write something and get into performing.

That was quite a lot to get off my chest, this Sunday evening :mjlol: (and it was technically for the girls aswell :russ:)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have a few :russ: - confessions and all

- I talk about sex a lot because it interests me on a lot of levels, but I'm actually not experienced in general. I had a 10 month period where I had a lot of sex, and a lot of experimenting with 1 girl in particular during that time, that's about it. I did discover things I liked in bed, particularly things I didn't expect to like.

- I've been pretty anti-social for the last 3-4 years and have spent very little time among my closest friends. I cannot really explain why as I love all of them and am not angry with them - I've just become quite shytty at maintaining long term friendships after a brief spate of anxiety-related problems, particularly where business is also involved. It's something I am working on, albeit slowly, as I'm not particularly proud of it. I even decided to forgo dating after I left my job earlier this year as I didn't want to date broke. I've relented on that, as I ended up meeting girls who wanted to date me anyway :ehh:

- I used to be pretty staunchly homophobic until I turned 21, now I'm very open-minded towards gender and sexuality issues, and also feminism. I didn't know anything about it originally, I just thought it was women being offended by stuff I occasionally found enjoyable. Since knowing feminists and talking with them on issues such as the above, I find myself agreeing with quite a few of their critiques on society in general, and I have good rapport with intersectional feminists (of colour).

- I have had severe confidence issues and continue to struggle with them. Part of it is due to expectations people have of me that I fear I will fail to live up to. By other people's perception of my past, I was a child genius and people prediced (and still do) some kind of high status or influence. It's probably one of the reasons why I've kept to myself - I feel like I'm running away from it but maybe I'm just supposed to go along with it and stop being a little bytch about it :ehh:

- Tying into the above, I am still trying to cultivate the discipline to get fitter and, ultimately, look better.

- Lastly, I worry that I have too many interests and I don't quite know how to narrow down to just one. At the moment, my main plan is to get back into doing music consistently. I have a pathway into piano teaching which is good money. I also want to write, and have been getting the urge to write something and get into performing.

That was quite a lot to get off my chest, this Sunday evening :mjlol: (and it was technically for the girls aswell :russ:)
I can imagine you saying this in your beautiful british accent…:banderas:

Last edited: