These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Daps
my confession:

I am currently at rock bottom right now even though I got a job, Im somewhat homeless, not getting along with my family. I wish I could find a nice 2 bedroom apartment for myself, my little sister and her newborn daughter. Its hard finding a place at the last minute. I might be moving back to the hood if I cant get approved for another apartment in a nice area. :aicmon:

I went on a date with this guy earlier this week ( I couldnt even focus on his fine ass because I got so much drama and shyt going on in my real life right now) . I feel like hes too good for me (college educated, working full time, no jail record, no kids, beautiful, goes to church every Sunday, emotionally stable/financially stable etc etc...hes perfect....just not for me) I know that Im going to fukk it up some type of way because I always do.

I already applied for too many deferments, these loans are catching up to me already...fukk!

I cant even focus at work some times.

Amethyst gave good advice.

Also, don't assume dude wouldn't connect to you, or that you'll mess up. And the "i'll fukk it up" always ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy, so you gotta work on that. Take it one step at a time, and what you can handle , handle. Focus on what you can do now to help the situation. If you think too much of what will happen in the future that's extra anxiety you don't need.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Not yet... I hope....

But I'm going on a date with a Coli member and he started a thread about it and they're trying to drag him

@Bless't :ohhh:

1408.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the weirdest thing, kinda like I was in a daze.
Well I was high, but even when I smoke it doesn't take that much to
Get me to relax. By the end of it I was sweaty as hell, my bed was soaked and my muscles felt like jelly. My sex clamped shut and was like that!s it, you're done.
How do you get past the second one? It's usually too sensitive to touch after the first one but I do know that feeling of wanting to just cum over and over again. Just could never keep going without having it being more uncomfortable than painful.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
How do you get past the second one? It's usually too sensitive to touch after the first one but I do know that feeling of wanting to just cum over and over again. Just could never keep going without having it being more uncomfortable than painful.
Its a mind thing. I have a vivid imagination and can turn myself on alot. Also switching up every time. Like of i cum from clitoral stimulation then the next time will be penetration. Then i might play with my breast while whatever im using is inside me and cum like that. Anal play, rough stimulation. Ill know if i can come again if i touch myself a certain and i still get tingles. But that was only one time tho and i was high, the weed enhanced my stimulations.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a mind thing. I have a vivid imagination and can turn myself on alot. Also switching up every time. Like of i cum from clitoral stimulation then the next time will be penetration. Then i might play with my breast while whatever im using is inside me and cum like that. Anal play, rough stimulation. Ill know if i can come again if i touch myself a certain and i still get tingles. But that was only one time tho and i was high, the weed enhanced my stimulations.
So you use a dildo? Can you cum like that from sex with a partner?

High orgasms are the best!!

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:takedat: