These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I just want to personally thank you for not ruining some innocent black woman's life. May you have a prosperous marriage.
I doubt that would be possible. I would not have been mad at myself if I fell for one and chose to marry within my race. Whatever female I team up with I try my best to ride it out to the best of my ability until the brakes fall off

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hm, molly and lsd actually pulled me out of my depression (yes self medication is bad but I no longer have to talk to a therapist regularly and it helped put a lot of things into perspective to bring me to where I am today)
I'm afraid I'll actually never get a chance to meet and possibly marry a black man (I mean meet the other half..)
I hate sex because it grosses me out, ugh. I mean I don't mind it when I'm in the mood but like other than that, nah. The only time I'm having unprotected sex is if I'm planning to have a baby and as of right now, no. :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Oh I thought you meant what are the comments directed to me were all about.

One of my biggest frustrations with Black women was the "I dont need a man to do anything for me" attitude but when they need help they are the loudest to bark out for it. Also not being any good at caretaking that I would expect from a female i.e. cook on occasion, get things for me when Im sick etc. Almost all of my political and secular views on life never line up with any black female I have met to date, not sure where that comes from but that goes for both my Mother, sisters, and Black women Ive dated/slept with.

Im also not a fan of the car payment they invest to upkeep their hair on a monthly basis.

I grew up with an emotionally abusive father, and it took me a while to understand how that impacted my perception of men. With boys, it's absolutely critical that mothers are nurturing. You may not help it but you get triggered as soon as a woman exhibits just an iota of what you witnessed as a child growing up. This woman could be completely innocent. You may just see a black woman with weave in her hair and assume all kinds of shyt while knowing nothing about her life. She maybe wearing that style for the first time, or trying something new, or who cares if she regularly goes to the salon, that's her bizness, but one or two things make you think of your mother, who no doubt influenced your sisters as well, and that tarnishes your image of all black women. Deal with your issues. We talk about black fathers influencing their sons - this is important - but a mother's belief and faith in her son shapes his confidence and his ability to have healthy stable relationships.

I don't need a man thing is the byproduct of dysfunctional communities where there's no wealth and where people are constantly on a hustle and there's no stability. It's a symptom of a larger problem, not the cause. Black people are ridiculously hurtful to each other and will use all manner of tools to get at each other - from comments about skin colour, calling each other every manner of name in the dictionary and so on because many black communities are disempowered and have been so for generations. You see the same generational dysfunction in some white communities , even in Europe. It's not a black thing, but a human thing. Environment shapes culture. Understanding the dynamics can help heal the pain somewhat. And it is critical that you understand all women are not your mother and you cannot lash out at millions of other human beings because of your mother's flaws.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I grew up with an emotionally abusive father, and it took me a while to understand how that impacted my perception of men. With boys, it's absolutely critical that mothers are nurturing. You may not help it but you get triggered as soon as a woman exhibits just an iota of what you witnessed as a child growing up. This woman could be completely innocent. You may just see a black woman with weave in her hair and assume all kinds of shyt while knowing nothing about her life. She maybe wearing that style for the first time, or trying something new, or who cares if she regularly goes to the salon, that's her bizness, but one or two things make you think of your mother, who no doubt influenced your sisters as well, and that tarnishes your image of all black women. Deal with your issues. We talk about black fathers influencing their sons - this is important - but a mother's belief and faith in her son shapes his confidence and his ability to have healthy stable relationships.

I don't need a man thing is the byproduct of dysfunctional communities where there's no wealth and where people are constantly on a hustle and there's no stability. It's a symptom of a larger problem, not the cause. Black people are ridiculously hurtful to each other and will use all manner of tools to get at each other - from comments about skin colour, calling each other every manner of name in the dictionary and so on because many black communities are disempowered and have been so for generations. You see the same generational dysfunction in some white communities , even in Europe. It's not a black thing, but a human thing. Environment shapes culture. Understanding the dynamics can help heal the pain somewhat. And it is critical that you understand all women are not your mother and you cannot lash out at millions of other human beings because of your mother's flaws.
Thank you for your opinion, and just for the record my mother nor my sisters wear weave or even go to the salon. My mother is a high yella from Chiraq, Father is brown skinned from the Lou.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I am very prudish myself...
:francis:

Maybe I spent too much time considering my "public health" but I cram to understand how some people think that their aberrant personal proclivities are normal because they can "order" it on craigslist...:usure:

People start sharing with me and on the outside Im all :ohhh:but on the inside i am like :what:

Am I wrong for not believing that personal "business" is not a GROUP or SHARED activity????:scust:

Since when do people not consider the consequences of the abundance of fukkery they're indulging in???:dahell:

For some reason people think I am a good listener...

But once they drop that demonic:demonic: philosophy on their lifestyles,
I'm like: nah, holmes go THAT way...
:camby: