These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I made myself cum 8 times in a row once.
Each time took longer and longer but I had
An unnatural urge to cum. Like 4 of the were intense
And the other were meh, but I was finally satisfied after the 8th one.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It was the weirdest thing, kinda like I was in a daze.
Well I was high, but even when I smoke it doesn't take that much to
Get me to relax. By the end of it I was sweaty as hell, my bed was soaked and my muscles felt like jelly. My sex clamped shut and was like that!s it, you're done.

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps
It was the weirdest thing, kinda like I was in a daze.
Well I was high, but even when I smoke it doesn't take that much to
Get me to relax. By the end of it I was sweaty as hell, my bed was soaked and my muscles felt like jelly. My sex clamped shut and was like that!s it, you're done.

:whew: so u wanted to continue but yo p*ssy was like:camby:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whew: so u wanted to continue but yo p*ssy was like:camby:
Oh nah i was done but removing the instrument that i used to strum my sex into such incredible sensation was torture pulling out. I was very sensitive even a fee days afterward. I had to aait a month before i could do it again.

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps
Oh nah i was done but removing the instrument that i used to strum my sex into such incredible sensation was torture pulling out. I was very sensitive even a fee days afterward. I had to aait a month before i could do it again.

So u did it again? :ohhh: u was trying to go for 10 in a row :lolbron:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
my confession:

I am currently at rock bottom right now even though I got a job, Im somewhat homeless, not getting along with my family. I wish I could find a nice 2 bedroom apartment for myself, my little sister and her newborn daughter. Its hard finding a place at the last minute. I might be moving back to the hood if I cant get approved for another apartment in a nice area. :aicmon:

I went on a date with this guy earlier this week ( I couldnt even focus on his fine ass because I got so much drama and shyt going on in my real life right now) . I feel like hes too good for me (college educated, working full time, no jail record, no kids, beautiful, goes to church every Sunday, emotionally stable/financially stable etc etc...hes perfect....just not for me) I know that Im going to fukk it up some type of way because I always do.

I already applied for too many deferments, these loans are catching up to me already...fukk!

I cant even focus at work some times.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
my confession:

I am currently at rock bottom right now even though I got a job, Im somewhat homeless, not getting along with my family. I wish I could find a nice 2 bedroom apartment for myself, my little sister and her newborn daughter. Its hard finding a place at the last minute. I might be moving back to the hood if I cant get approved for another apartment in a nice area. :aicmon:

I went on a date with this guy earlier this week ( I couldnt even focus on his fine ass because I got so much drama and shyt going on in my real life right now) . I feel like hes too good for me (college educated, working full time, no jail record, no kids, beautiful, goes to church every Sunday, emotionally stable etc etc...hes perfect....just not for me) I know that Im going to fukk it up some type of way because I always do.

I already applied for too many deferments, these loans are catching up to me already...fukk!

You stop that nonsense right now brehette.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
my confession:

I went on a date with this guy earlier this week ( I couldnt even focus on his fine ass because I got so much drama and shyt going on in my real life right now) . I feel like hes too good for me (college educated, working full time, no jail record, no kids, beautiful, goes to church every Sunday, emotionally stable/financially stable etc etc...hes perfect....just not for me) I know that Im going to fukk it up some type of way because I always do.

Find your local women's center or YWCA. They can help you deal with all of this. Don't give up.