There’s no such thing as a normal person being “ugly” or “unattractive”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The benefits of being a man is if you do everything right your height and monster face will not be seen by logical women. I know “ugly” dudes who never had issues getting p*ssy or women.

Why?

1.) swag on point
2.) masculine confidence
3.) smell good
4.) takes care of everything else outside of facial appearance.

I also knew a pretty boy looking dude who only had the confidence to fukk “busted” chicks. Pretty girls always laughed at him and called a bum who wears the same sneakers for 2 years.

but now you going into something different...I agree with the confidence shyt but you contended no one is “ugly” and that it can be fixed on the surface...so confidence doesn’t come into play here although I would agree with what you posted if this was a different conversation

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You proving my point. You literally just said there is a solution. shyt if people are out here paying thousands for fake asses then I’m sure sure someone can pay that money to fix their skin if they need a more advanced treatment.

I already posted in my initial post that I am not counting disabilities.

Naw my point was you can't say someone isn't taking something serious just because they don't have the money to spend on inordinate amounts of plastic surgery. It's a lot easier to pump up an ass than to give someone new skin and the shyt look right bruh. Skin is one of those things where if it goes bad there is a limited amount of things you can do to fix it, hence the trillion dollar makeup industry.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You can't say ugly people don't exist an support your argument by taking half the things that make someone ugly and say they don't count :skip: :dead:

Anyway op @SourPowerStraws :

Atypically large or small features are a common ugly trait;

Gap between nose and mouth

Really far apart or really close together eyes

Really small face in comparison to head size

Really large bridge of nose combined with small chin

Really big forehead

Really big chin for a woman, really small chin for a man, etc.

Also balding.

being handicapped and disabled literally does not count. It’s impossible for that person to fix themselves.

the traits you mentioned sound bad but nobody is perfect most people have things on their body that might make someone disgusted.

For example any girl with a mold on her face is an instant turn off to me. But if she’s pretty outside the mole the average coli posters will be in her DMs sending her 50 messages from April 25th, 2021 5pm to August 13th 2021 5:27 pm. 34 messages.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You can't say ugly people don't exist an support your argument by taking half the things that make someone ugly and say they don't count :skip: :dead:

Anyway op @SourPowerStraws :

Atypically large or small features are a common ugly trait;

Gap between nose and mouth

Really far apart or really close together eyes

Really small face in comparison to head size

Really large bridge of nose combined with small chin

Really big forehead

Really big chin for a woman, really small chin for a man, etc.

Also balding.

Eh, I'd call balding more of a setback than an ugly gang trait...I've seen mad bald dudes get swooned over

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
but now you going into something different...I agree with the confidence shyt but you contended no one is “ugly” and that it can be fixed on the surface...so confidence doesn’t come into play here although I would agree with what you posted if this was a different conversation

I don’t think no one is ugly. I only called my friend ugly cause he doesn’t fit the description of what people find as attractive.

Being attractive and what people find attractive are two different things.

I’ve seen dudes who are so well kept and it’s obvious if they weren’t they wouldn’t have that attraction that they have.

Same thing for homeless people. Take a look at many of them when they were living good in life. You’ll notice a lot of them that were healthy were good looking people. They became homeless and their hygiene fell apart and now have a bald spot where a dread loc used to be.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think no one is ugly.

I refrain from using that word as much as I can in real life...if I use it online I try to put it in quotes bcuz I agree...just bcuz I’m not physically attracted to someone doesn’t give me the right to call them “ugly”...if I am comfortable calling someone ugly then it’s usually more so a result of their behavior/actions

*edit*

actually nah I be calling chics ugly in those butterface threads @Bart simpson be making...I’m sorry...some of them chics are just different :hubie:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
she don’t shower :picard:

aight lemme stop messing with you in here :mjlol:
UEOXxkj2EpKNi_tD159h-zKBplFQvgfW3TLecYVGICnvwOWj_4osw7pOOZ_9qRV4n1rOlXK4L_qEbJkT7tnchdSGD6k6pfPXODYTzBs62w

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I refrain from using that word as much as I can in real life...if I use it online I try to put it in quotes bcuz I agree...just bcuz I’m not physically attracted to someone doesn’t give me the right to call them “ugly”...if I am comfortable calling someone ugly then it’s usually more so a result of their behavior/actions

*edit*

actually nah I be calling chics ugly in those butterface threads @Bart simpson be making...I’m sorry...some of them chics are just different :hubie:

what threads does that poster post? Hair Indian girls with hair molds on their face and one eyebrow?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what threads does that poster post? Hair Indian girls with hair molds on their face and one eyebrow?

probably has lol...hold on...

*edit*

Edit: body is in the spoiler and the faces are a spoiler in the body pic...

1614921636953-copy-157x282.png

Type A
20210418-020636.jpg

butter-or-not-butter-882c1kz78m-720x960.jpg

Type B
big-tittied-butter-dqubwq7z7y-600x800.jpg

20210418-020616.jpg

Type C
francymar-25ebdjhq7d.jpg

20210418-020717.jpg

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Besides describing someone's attitude, I rarely use the word. Someone can be unattractive to me personally but I'm not going out of my way to call, or view, them ugly. Such a pointless judgement.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
being handicapped and disabled literally does not count. It’s impossible for that person to fix themselves.

the traits you mentioned sound bad but nobody is perfect most people have things on their body that might make someone disgusted.

For example any girl with a mold on her face is an instant turn off to me. But if she’s pretty outside the mole the average coli posters will be in her DMs sending her 50 messages from April 25th, 2021 5pm to August 13th 2021 5:27 pm. 34 messages.

Okay yeah, most people might have something that can make a few disgusted.

But some have features that make MOST disgusted.

Like cmon breh, this is some just world fallacy stuff. Ugliness does exist, and sometimes you need surgery to fix it.