There’s no such thing as a normal person being “ugly” or “unattractive”

Daps
Put her in a gym for body development and in 5 years you’ll be the first one her in DMs.

da hell is wrong with her body? you just lose credibility when you randomly applying the same theory to everything thrown at you. but wheeew the names on those backdrops she doin it big out here :whoo: #lesdogg

leslie-jones-emmy-fashion.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I 100% felt like I opened up a small gift when I opened this thread and seen this

:wow:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess it’s not politically correct to call someone ugly, because it’s pretty cruel. But “ugly” just the opposite of “beauty” and while the standards vary from culture to culture, “beauty” is a very real thing. “Beauty” is just another word for “harmony” which is what makes things beautiful. In music, there’s formulas used to make chords sound better together to produce a feeling of harmony. The idea is that the more something produces that feeling of “harmony,” the more beautiful it is. That’s the difference between a song that’s not pleasant to listen to and one that is, and a face/body that’s pleasant to look at and one that is. To say nobody is ugly is to say nobody is beautiful or to say that no song is better than the next song and I don’t really know if that’s true.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Normal curve is typically accurate. There are very attractive and very ugly people, but most are average looking. If you’re wealthy you can buy a level of attractiveness, but some things can’t be fixed with money :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
da hell is wrong with her body? you just lose credibility when you randomly applying the same theory to everything thrown at you. but wheeew the names on those backdrops she doin it big out here :whoo: #lesdogg

leslie-jones-emmy-fashion.jpg

By body I meant ass. Give her a horseback and that poster I quoted will be in her dms

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I used to think my cousin Debbie was ugly.
Then I saw the proof of the guys tricking off on her while she was in prison .

Then I decided someone always looks good to someone else out there.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I used to think my cousin Debbie was ugly. Then I saw the proof of the guys tricking off on her while she was in prison . Then I decided someone always looks good to someone else out there.
Was that because of attraction or desperation? Because I know there was a prison thread in here and dudes were advising others that jail girls are easy pickings.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Was that because of attraction or desperation? Because I know there was a prison thread in here and dudes were advising others that jail girls are easy pickings.

Bit of A, bit of B. Plus I saw her “cleaned up “ jail pictures and she looked better I suppose. Them cats was tricking when she got out too.