There’s no such thing as a normal person being “ugly” or “unattractive”

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:stopitslime:

leslie-jones.jpg

Put her in a gym for body development and in 5 years you’ll be the first one her in DMs.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I agree I don’t think anyone is ugly per say. Usually they have a issue that messes up their appearance that they can fix if they decide to take it seriously

That shyt ain't true at all. Some people have really fukked up skin that would take a lot more than some face cream to correct. Others have things about their face structural that make them unattractive.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That shyt ain't true at all. Some people have really fukked up skin that would take a lot more than some face cream to correct. Others have things about their face structural that make them unattractive.

You proving my point. You literally just said there is a solution. shyt if people are out here paying thousands for fake asses then I’m sure sure someone can pay that money to fix their skin if they need a more advanced treatment.

I already posted in my initial post that I am not counting disabilities.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You can't say ugly people don't exist an support your argument by taking half the things that make someone ugly and say they don't count :skip: :dead:

Anyway op @SourPowerStraws :

Atypically large or small features are a common ugly trait;

Gap between nose and mouth

Really far apart or really close together eyes

Really small face in comparison to head size

Really large bridge of nose combined with small chin

Really big forehead

Really big chin for a woman, really small chin for a man, etc.

Also balding.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you quoting him? Say that to my face.

1401 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11230

why the HELL would I want to be face-to-face with a nikka who imagines the lost boyz getting handjobs from neo soul sisters at a mos def open mic show...what the hell kind of proposition is this?????? :gucci: :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ya I’m not into judging dudes but that reggie nikka y’all keep posting looks like a damn monster

The benefits of being a man is if you do everything right your height and monster face will not be seen by logical women. I know “ugly” dudes who never had issues getting p*ssy or women.

Why?

1.) swag on point
2.) masculine confidence
3.) smell good
4.) takes care of everything else outside of facial appearance.

I also knew a pretty boy looking dude who only had the confidence to fukk “busted” chicks. Pretty girls always laughed at him and called a bum who wears the same sneakers for 2 years.