There’s no such thing as a normal person being “ugly” or “unattractive”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
being handicapped and disabled literally does not count. It’s impossible for that person to fix themselves.

the traits you mentioned sound bad but nobody is perfect most people have things on their body that might make someone disgusted.

For example any girl with a mold on her face is an instant turn off to me. But if she’s pretty outside the mole the average coli posters will be in her DMs sending her 50 messages from April 25th, 2021 5pm to August 13th 2021 5:27 pm. 34 messages.

I thought I was the only one. You can damn near take the prettiest woman in the world and put a big mole on her face and I can’t go. I have some type of phobia against it. I’ve even tried to look past it but couldn’t.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:stopitslime:

leslie-jones.jpg
She’s :flabbynsick: and has an annoying personality and way of carrying herself and she styles herself poorly

A lot of older brothers hollering if they see her like this and she don’t open her mouth...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women have a ton of things to increase their attractiveness though

I’ve seen women with big noses use makeup to give a smaller effect. Alopecia? Wigs .

However in terms of ugly yeah, some people will think you’re ugly some will think your attractive

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
For women, sure. Literally, if they put on enough makeup, they can move up a few points on a ten-point scale.

Hell, a girl can be a 3/10 in the face, but have an 8/10 body, and a plethora of kats will try to fukk her, which means that they're attracted to her in some form or fashion.

On the flipside, women won't even be friends with a dude if they think he's too ugly...and that shyt doesn't even make sense. Why and how do looks matter in a platonic relationship?

Edit: LOL I went off on a tangent. Men can definitely be ugly, and we don't have makeup to alter our appearance.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Handsome gang doesn't call people ugly...it's tasteless and vain. We all gone be flabby and wrinkly one day, Lord willing.

But with that said, I kinda agree with op. Most people who deem themselves unattractive think so because they're going for looks that aren't them.
Meaning a female could look best with a ponytail fro, but she rocking box braids and her head shape and facial structure just doesn't fit that.
Combine that with most people and both sides of the genders having poor diets and being built terribly and alot of people are doing a disservice to their countenance

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know breh :jbhmm:

If this doesn't look serious I don't know what is. I wouldn't be able to live my life like that. :hubie:

I had bad acne from like 16 - 27 (still get acne occasionally at age 38). It wasn’t as bad as those videos, but it was still bad. My cheeks are all scarred. The older I get, the more noticeable the scars get too :mjcry:

Waking up, seeing your acne, and then having to go out and interact with people takes its toll. You can try and keep your face clean all day, and it still doesn’t help. Bad acne like that is painful, looks bad, and it robs you of your self-confidence. If I ever have kids, I hope they don’t have to experience bad acne like that

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Literally anybody who lives a normal life and isn’t disabled or mentally challenged has the opportunity to look good.

I guarantee you that every normal person you know whose “ugly” probably has an issue that they can fix.

- overweight
- too skinny
- bad diet
- bad acne/bad skin
- poor fashion sense
- horrific hygiene

If you take good care of yourself you’ll be look much better, feel better and be viewed as such by others.

Examples?
Look at all the before pics of people who are into fitness. A lot of these girls that are Instagram thots look hideous in their before pages and a lot of the men look like dudes you would laugh at or bully.

All you coli nikkas who keep saying y’all are #uglygang. Man up, stop being p*ssy and improve your appearance

:snooze: