Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I put an "open call" in the thread about a month ago and AD, Kaedus, and AV responded saying they were interested in being a part of it. Me and Tee Little been homies since we started college in 08. It was just as simple as that.

I know without the Coli we wouldn't have a podcast at all. So we do wanna incorporate the other brehs during the season

Yo I wanna get involved in that. RT. Let a nikka know. I'd love to help in an capacity or area yall nikkas need.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
If #85 can start catching balls and we start going down field the entire game i think we can win 11 games. The defense is improved from last year. Alford a bum though.

Alford got abused all game long. Trufant didn't even break a sweat.

2-0 though..My week has already started off right. Future x Drake later and 2K on Friday along with a 4 day weekend :wow::blessed::noah:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If #85 can start catching balls and we start going down field the entire game i think we can win 11 games. The defense is improved from last year. Alford a bum though.

On #BirdBrehs I'm gonna talk about the defensive strategy there...didn't like the fact that Alford was put on an island against one of the best WRs in the game for much of the game. We made little to no adjustments on that

4 downs:

1. Julio is a beast. Another big game, another huge effort for the best WR in the game. 13 catches (career high) 135 yards and his last catch was his biggest of the game setting up the GW TD run by Devonta Freeman

2. Defense making plays: rookie Vic Beasley got his first NFL sack and was in the backfield several times. Kroy Biermann had the play of the game with his sack/forced fumble on Eli Manning in the redzone with the Giants looking to score. Falcons created pressure throughout the game and forced the games only turnover and pitched a shutout of NYG in the 4th

3. Offense making huge drives when it mattered. The Falcons won the game with two TDs in the fourth quarter after looking stuck in mud from the end of the second quarter and throughout the 3rd quarter.

4. Matt Bosher. In a close game, field position is key and on Bosher's 5 punts averaged 54.6 yards per punt, flipping the field for the Falcons several times throughout the game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
To be fair to Alford, there wasn't much help for him. Can't expect your #2 to cover the other team's best WR, let alone one of the best in the league

Where that troll @Bro Namath at? He prolly aint see Beasley cause havoc and get his 1st career sack

I would've liked Trufant on him moreso...NYG had Parker & Randle out there on the other side doing nothing. Tru needs to be on the other teams best WR regardless of where they line up