• 7-9

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Daps
The game against the Cowboys should be a nice barometer of what type of coach Dan Quinn is
with no Romo or Dez Bryant this should be a double digit win next week for the Falcons.

If the next week the Falcons play down to their competition and struggle to pull out
a 3 point victory this will just show Dan Quinn is a slightly better version of Mike Smith.
Breh Dez and Tony dont play on defense:martin:
We still got to worry about that Dallas D

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The game against the Cowboys should be a nice barometer of what type of coach Dan Quinn is
with no Romo or Dez Bryant this should be a double digit win next week for the Falcons.

If the next week the Falcons play down to their competition and struggle to pull out
a 3 point victory this will just show Dan Quinn is a slightly better version of Mike Smith.
That line of thinking will be setting yourself up for the "wounded animal" ass whippin

DSGB

Pro
Daps
Dallas is a nice barometer game. With no Dez/Romo, we should learn more about our team
  • Do play well again on the road?
  • Will we be able to man up and stop a good OL that wants to run the ball (Soliai, Jackson, and Hageman should play their most snaps this year)
  • Will Alford make plays against Weeden or continue to give up plays (although Allen at Safety hasn't helped him at all. Allen got bench after ODB TD not Alford)
  • Will we miss Reed?
  • Can we run on Dallas D?
  • Can we throw down the field?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It sucks coleman is out. Now that freeman has gotten his feet wet the last 2 weeks, lets see how he comes out next week with a starter mindset. Coleman has been more explosive thus far, but i think freeman has been more physical.

We will be ok this week.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Coleman injury is a big deal right? I don't see anyone mentioning that much.

Quinn said it's all about pain threshold more than anything. But it looks like we'll press forward with Freeman and Ward. We touched on it on the podcast

I also wanna have some of yall contribute to our website with short analysis videos. We gotta show The Coli the Falcons brehs are top notch with this football knowledge:myman:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My girl won the raffle at work for Falcons tickets. Hittin the game against Houston October 4

falcons-guy-celebration.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
New podcast with @The ADD and Cowboys breh @Primetime21

My girl won the raffle at work for Falcons tickets. Hittin the game against Houston October 4

falcons-guy-celebration.gif

Oh yeah....false alarm. She got me tickets on the 4th the BRAVES game :why:

She said Cardinals and thought she meant the Arizona Cardinals (which I thought Texans since that's who we play Oct 4th)