• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I would've liked Trufant on him moreso...NYG had Parker & Randle out there on the other side doing nothing. Tru needs to be on the other teams best WR regardless of where they line up

I'm sure Seahawks fans say the same thing about Sherman. Fact is, that's our defense. We pretty much shut ODB down in the second half anyway. Alford was trash today but our tackling and injuries were the main problems on D today.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If #85 can start catching balls and we start going down field the entire game i think we can win 11 games. The defense is improved from last year. Alford a bum though.

I think you saw the passing of the torch too. Roddy didn't have a catch for the first time since 06 but Hank made some huge plays for us as the #2

@Kaedus true, but we don't have the type of personnel they had in Seattle. If you're getting torched you have to adjust...it worked out for us but that was ugly in the secondary at times

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think you saw the passing of the torch too. Roddy didn't have a catch for the first time since 06 but Hank made some huge plays for us as the #2

@Kaedus true, but we don't have the type of personnel they had in Seattle. If you're getting torched you have to adjust...it worked out for us but that was ugly in the secondary at times

ODB had 120 yards in the 1st half, over half that on one big play. He only had 26 yards in the 2nd half and basically disappeared. Adjustments were definitely made. Can't expect for Quinn to switch his straight up scheme into some "you follow him" stuff, especially not mid-half. That's simply not his game. He played his game in the 2nd half and it worked.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ODB had 120 yards in the 1st half, over half that on one big play. He only had 26 yards in the 2nd half and basically disappeared. Adjustments were definitely made. Can't expect for Quinn to switch his straight up scheme into some "you follow him" stuff, especially not mid-half. That's simply not his game. He played his game in the 2nd half and it worked.
Ehhhh

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
The game against the Cowboys should be a nice barometer of what type of coach Dan Quinn is
with no Romo or Dez Bryant this should be a double digit win next week for the Falcons.

If the next week the Falcons play down to their competition and struggle to pull out
a 3 point victory this will just show Dan Quinn is a slightly better version of Mike Smith.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The game against the Cowboys should be a nice barometer of what type of coach Dan Quinn is
with no Romo or Dez Bryant this should be a double digit win next week for the Falcons.

If the next week the Falcons play down to their competition and struggle to pull out
a 3 point victory this will just show Dan Quinn is a slightly better version of Mike Smith.

I don't agree. Dallas has talent. They have no reason to think that they won't win. A double digit win would imply we have a superior team across the board which isn't true. For this week at least Dallas shouldn't be mentally vulnerable. A win on the road here is good no matter what.