• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Peters was an all pro last year. He is top 5 in the league easily even at his age. Dude may even be a future HOF'er. I'm still not really seeing what you expected Vic to do. Give the boy some time. I'm not sold on him yet either. But to throw the nikka in the trash after the first game against comp like Peters no less is silly bruh.
yea LTs are way better in the nfl than in college.... not sure what u were expecting lol. thats the point of drafting a "pass rusher" that high to be able to compete against the good LTs. and like i said every good team has a good LT so yea

and im not just now throwing him under the bus. never been high on him didnt like the pick when the falcons made it.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo @JamilALAmin and @The ADD don't entertain that troll. Callin him a bust after one game :stopitslime:
Like AD said, Beasley had some great plays.

Plus, last night's game showed, you don't have to even have a sack to cause QB issues. The constant pressure, hits, and bat downs were enough to keep the Eagles out of rhythm in the 1st half. That defense was a treat to watch last night