Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
vic beasley :pacspit:

didnt like the pick when they made it. hes solid but im not taking him that high. they should have traded down the draft had a lot of good pass rushers

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
vic beasley :pacspit:

didnt like the pick when they made it. hes solid but im not taking him that high. they should have traded down the draft had a lot of good pass rushers

Breh what you want him to do? First game out the box and he was going against one of the best LT'S in the league in Peters. Vic did pretty good if you ask me.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Yeah, I'm not understanding the Beasley hate. He did decent job his first game considering who he went up against. He instantly is an upgrade over what we had last year.

I blame the new offense. I think he'll be settled down Sunday, same with the D. I believe they're gonna eat up Eli
Hopefully you're right about the Ryan. Defensively, I'm not worried at all. They're going to get at Eli. That game is very winnable.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man that used to be my go to when I stayed on the Eastside :ohlawd:

A breh used to go from Chapel Hill to DQ to South Dekalb and then come home. Flat Shoals Pkwy I miss thee :mjcry:

My cousin came in town a couple weeks ago, he ain't been on Candler Rd, Flat Shoals, etc in over 10 yrs. he remembered that DQ, South Dekalb Mall and all that. Me and him were :ohhh: at SWD, and I graduated from there not even 10 yrs ago. nikkas gettin renovations and shyt.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not gonna lie midway through the 4th I was ready to come in here and start bashing Matty Ice :francis:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Breh what you want him to do? First game out the box and he was going against one of the best LT'S in the league in Peters. Vic did pretty good if you ask me.
dominate one on one?
um newsflash every good team is going to have a good LT

i saw him make one good play the whole game

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He had the deflection on third down, heavy pressure on a QB hurry and the stunt call with Garrett that caused havoc just off the top of my head.
not bad for a 3rd-4th round pick or something. for ur top 10 pick aka franchise type player? no

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
dominate one on one?
um newsflash every good team is going to have a good LT

i saw him make one good play the whole game

Peters was an all pro last year. He is top 5 in the league easily even at his age. Dude may even be a future HOF'er. I'm still not really seeing what you expected Vic to do. Give the boy some time. I'm not sold on him yet either. But to throw the nikka in the trash after the first game against comp like Peters no less is silly bruh.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
not bad for a 3rd-4th round pick or something. for ur top 10 pick aka franchise type player? no

For his first game, I think it was a good start. The reality is Kelly went to their quick game to stall the rush.

He had as good of day as just about anybody drafted in the 1st round except Marriotta :manny: