• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great showing by the defense in the first, I think they are gonna be able to hold it together better in games where the pace isn't so frenetic.

Matt gotta be better man, this was a
game where he should have showed out and had like 4 TDs. That sideline throw to Freeman, and the first int he
three is what separates him from the elites

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man........................................I cant believe they did that dink and dunk shyt the whole 2nd half and almost beat us. Like damn near every play was to a receiver in the middle of the field about 6 yards out.

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I don't know what the hell was up with Ryan. Out there looking like Andy Dalton. I've never seen him play like that. Jesus Christ.

Anyway, they got the win. This team has clearly improved in many ways. I'm not worried about the way the defense played in the second half. We're won't be facing many teams like the Eagles.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I don't know what the hell was up with Ryan. Out there looking like Andy Dalton. I've never seen him play like that. Jesus Christ.

Anyway, they got the win. This team has clearly improved in many ways. I'm not worried about the way the defense played in the second half. We're won't be facing many teams like the Eagles.

I blame the new offense. I think he'll be settled down Sunday, same with the D. I believe they're gonna eat up Eli

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The pass rushing showed some GREAT potential

The running game is very intriguing..

Julio is gonna have a monster year

Matt Ryan has to tighten up. He got very lucky.

That secondary still looking shaky :patrice:...Eagles receivers botched a lot of open looks

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Didn't know DQ was a Hip-Hop head :wow:

CN2faSqVEAAMsTq.jpg

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This game had me hype to piss real quick. We have to do better coming out after halftime. I thought Mike Smith was back running the show again for a while. Like someone said before, luckily we won't face an uptempo team like that every week. We must do better in short yardage situations as well. We should of been up way more at the half.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Man........................................I cant believe they did that dink and dunk shyt the whole 2nd quarter and almost beat us. Like damn near every play was to a receiver in the middle of the field about 6 yards out.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of that zone coverage they were running in the 2nd half

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Our O line still got some holes breh. Until we get that shyt solid certain teams will force us into that box and make Ryan do the dink and dunk shyt. Good things is we not gonna face a high octane Offense like thid every week.

We gonna get it together tho. Jake Long supposed to be signed this week right?