• 6-10

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Don't understand how we let Mathis, Long and other competent Oline vets slip outta town without signing knowing we need oline help in the worst way.

Zone Scheme can't be that player specific and you cut the only consistent player we've had on the line in Blalock
Has to be due to mobility.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
2015 Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Countdown: Safeties

Ricardo Allen, Purdue, 5-9, 186: He was moved to free safety this offseason after being drafted as a cornerback. Allen, a ball-hawking corner at Purdue, was the Falcons’ fifth-round pick in 2014. He didn’t make the 53 out of camp last year, but was promoted off the practice squad in December. Allen finished the offseason running with the first-team defense.

Sean Baker, Ball State, 6-0, 209: Originally signed by Tampa Bay as an undrafted rookie free agent following the 2012 NFL draft. Signed to the Falcons practice squad on October 22, 2013. Signed to the Falcons active roster on December 26, 2013.

Terrell Floyd, Louisville, 5-10, 203: He made 145 tackles (117 solo) with six tackles for loss, two sacks, eight interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, and 14 passes defensed during his career with the Cardinals.

Charles Godfrey, Iowa, 5-11, 210: He was re-signed to a one-year, $1.5 million contract. He appeared in 12 games between the Panthers and Falcons last season. He was cut by Carolina on October 21 and signed by the Falcons a week later.

Kemal Ishmael, Central Florida, 6-0, 206: He broke in to the lineup in his second season after playing sparingly as a rookie. He played in all 16 games and started 10. He played 823 snaps, made 77 tackles and had four interceptions. He was the 41strated safety in the league of the group who played more than 50 percent of their team’s snaps by profootballfocus.com. The opposition had a 108.9 quarterback rating when passing into his coverage area last season.

William Moore, Missouri, 6-0, 221: Moore only played seven games last season. He was placed on short-term injured reserve after suffering the injury against the Vikings on Sept. 28. He returned to play against the Cardinals on Nov. 30 after missing seven games but then re-injured the shoulder against New Orleans on Dec. 21. He had offseason surgery.

Damian Parms, Florida Atlantic, 6-2, 210: He played in 43 games for the Owls and posted 186 tackles (104 solo), 11.5 tackles for loss, one sack, three forced fumbles, one interception, and eight passes defensed. He set a career best with 84 tackles (50 solo) in 2014 while adding three tackles for loss, one forced fumble and one pass defense.

Robenson Therezie, Auburn, 5-9, 212: Suffered an ankle injury near the end of minicamp. He played in 49 games with 25 starts for the Tigers while totaling 116 tackles (83 solo) with 8.5 tackles for loss, one half sack, nine quarterback hurries, four interceptions, two forced fumbles, and one fumble recovery. He was an honorable mention All-SEC selection in 2013 after leading Auburn with four interceptions.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
2015 Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Countdown: Special Teams

A look at our key special teamers:

Matt Bosher, punter/kickoffs, Miami, 6-0, 208: In four seasons with the Falcons, he has punted 265 times for 12,006 yards with a 45.5 yard average and a 41.1 net average. He has placed 102 punts inside the 20-yard line with just 14 landing in the endzone for touchbacks. He also handles the kickoffs. He averaged 4.8 seconds on his open-field punts last season, which was tops in the league, according to profootballfocus.com.

Matt Bryant, place-kicker, Baylor, 5-9, 203: He has connected on 148 field goals since joining the Falcons, which ranks second in team history behind Morten Andersen who hit 184. He is one of three players in team history to reach the century mark in made field goals. Passed Jay Feely (98) and Mick Luckhurst (115) in 2013. Last season, Bryant made 29 of 32 field goals — including eight of eight from 40 to 49 yards.

Josh Harris, long snapper, Auburn, 6-1, 224: In two seasons, he has played in all 32 games serving as the long snapper on place kicks and punts. He a native of Carrollton.

Devin Hester, returner, Miami, 5-11, 190: One of the most prolific return men in NFL history, holds NFL records for punt return touchdowns (14) and combined career return touchdowns (20). Totaled 3,481 yards on 282 punt returns. He has also added 6,632 yards and five touchdowns on 267 career kickoff returns.

Eric Weems, returner-gunner, Bethune-Cookman, 5-9, 195: His main contributions were on the special teams units. He signed a two-year contract in March. Weems, who went to the Pro Bowl as a special teams player after the 2010 season, led the team in special teams’ tackles with 13. He also caught 10 passes for 102 yards and two touchdowns last season.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Justin Hardy excelled on Friday. He has such a good combination of speed and reliability as a receiver. He looked particularly good on some deep routes, including what was essentially the game-winning touchdown at the end of the evening.

The GOAT :blessed:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Blalock consistent? Lol he was one of our worst linemen last yr. At his age there is no way he is athletic enough to run the zone block

5+ years as a starter so you lost leadership and are now left with Hawley. I hear what you're saying but we're depending players with a load of questions to not only perfect a scheme but stay healthy. Not addressing the situation with at least one proven FA is slack to me.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
5+ years as a starter so you lost leadership and are now left with Hawley. I hear what you're saying but we're depending players with a load of questions to not only perfect a scheme but stay healthy. Not addressing the situation with at least one proven FA is slack to me.

To be fair they play different positions, Blalock is a Guard, Hawley's our starting center but I hear you. I think we've invested enough in the line recently to expect some results. Will we be a great line? No. Will we be better than last yr & improve as the season goes along? I believe so

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

What's proven to you? It's Left Guard breh. How many LGs in the league can you even name? We signed Chris Chester from Washington who has been equal to Blalock his whole career but has the ability/experience to play in a ZBS, and Mike Person from St. Louis who has played well as a young backup. Aint too much more you can ask for breh

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
Man if someone can step up at FS, and Willy Mo can stay healthy and be a poor man's Kam-- I will feel really, really good about our defense. Like top 12-14 good.

and if we cut Kroy Bierman I am going to dap every post in this thread.

:camby: Kroy

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Coleman and Freeman (Hamstring injury) are going to be withheld from Fridays preseason game. 7/14

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
What's proven to you? It's Left Guard breh. How many LGs in the league can you even name? We signed Chris Chester from Washington who has been equal to Blalock his whole career but has the ability/experience to play in a ZBS, and Mike Person from St. Louis who has played well as a young backup. Aint too much more you can ask for breh

This isn't about any particular position on the Oline, its about the unit as a whole being very shaky.

Matt will never say it but who the fukk can he trust out there to block for him right now? Hawley is the only one and he's coming off a injury and is still not fully healed.

I don't like the approach they took to ultimately keeping our franchise QB off his back. We got 3 scat backs right now who don't seem to be able to stay healthy enough to believe that our running game will keep teams from sending extra men to sack Ryan.

Bottom line, the FO took a cheap approach to addressing one of the most important functions of football. Protecting the QB

We got questions but Matt Ryan's health throughout a season should not be one of them after what we've seen the last 2 seasons.