• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I agree. Its not as big as a concern as last yr. Our tackles are in place. The middle or our line reportedly looks as good as our secondary does right now. With stone, hawley, and chester. Asamoah and Person is good depth.

I think the line will be better this yr...I'm not gonna lie it's shaky that our guard/center situation is not settled going into our first preseason game but I'm ok with that if the competition is that strong

Right now it's sounds like our tackles are set with Jake & Schraeder and everything after that is in transistion...Asamoah being a potential backup is interesting b/c he's one of the highest paid players on the offense and we went and got him last yr. Him not starting is a problem (the depth is cool, but he's on a pretty nice sized deal)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Falcons plan to discuss Shembo situation

FLOWERY BRANCH —
The Falcons have not discussed yet if they will consider re-signing linebacker Prince Shembo, who had has animal cruelty case adjudicated.

“I’m sure that we will, but general manager Thomas (Dimitroff) and I have not gotten together on that, at this point,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said on Thursday. “But I don’t have a comment one way or another on that.”

The Falcons released Shembo on May 29 after he was arrested on felony animal cruelty charges. He pleaded to a misdemeanor and a fine on Aug. 6 in Gwinnett County. He cleared league waivers and is currently a free agent.

Shembo, a fourth-round pick by the Falcons in 2014, had a strong rookie season. He started three games and played in 16 games at inside linebacker.

Before he was released by the team, Quinn had moved him to outside linebacker. He has some pass rushing ability and the Falcons are in dire need of improving their pass rush.

Also, linebacker Brooks Reed, who’s been out with a groin injury, was signed to play the strongside linebacker position.

With the release of safety Damian Pharms, the Falcons have 88 players in camp and two open roster spots.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think the line will be better this yr...I'm not gonna lie it's shaky that our guard/center situation is not settled going into our first preseason game but I'm ok with that if the competition is that strong

Right now it's sounds like our tackles are set with Jake & Schraeder and everything after that is in transistion...Asamoah being a potential backup is interesting b/c he's one of the highest paid players on the offense and we went and got him last yr. Him not starting is a problem (the depth is cool, but he's on a pretty nice sized deal)
He isn't a fit in the system, it's that simple.