Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:salute: to my brehs. 50 years of this Falcons shyt :wow:

We've posted a lot of training camp shyt in the offseason thread but this is a good starting point b/c we just had Friday Night Lights up in Buford & this should be a good time to assess where were at with the first preseason game coming next wk, I'll post preseason schedules @Sly Cookin post the schedule in the OP my breh

We byke :blessed:

As for the collective armpit known as Saints fans, glad to have y'all join us breh brehs. Funny I ain't see this animosity from Saints fans IN New Orleans no less than a month ago @clutch @cfountain @61woods @Easy-E @SubZeroDegrees Why is that brehs? :ohhh:

Me & the wife rode through Mobile too @portcityplaya where ya midget ass was at woe? :lupe:

And before y'all answer that, riddle me this: Can y'all beat us this yr? Is it possible? It ain't happen last yr, is there a chance for y'all this time? :lupe:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was at Friday night lights tonight and shyt got my blood pumping for some football. Took me a minute to get in the mind set but I'm ready to get this shyt poppin. I say we got 10-6 and win a playoff game. I can see Superbowl if Matt has a breakout season and balls out in the playoffs.

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
Feel good negging the first three posters. :whew:

Yall hyping that trash Vic Beasley, but he wasn't the best defender on the Clemson squad. Stephone Anthony, the Black Urlacher. was better.

Tell me brehs, How Drew is 35 and still better than Matt Ryan?

Or how the Spiller and Ingram combo will have you in the feelings?

Or how the back 7 aint shyt with the exception of Trufant while the Saints back 7 has improved?

Please do tell?

4-12 for you hoes.

Last place. One Star. fukk the Falc*nts. @AVXL is scared of @portcityplaya. I would give @steezy that two-piece, and give @Atlrocafella sis that wood.

The fukk outta here with this.

Your city is borderline Third World -- like some central american bs :russ:

Your coach has training camp based on where he can get some strange :upsetfavre:

Your QB is 265 years old and your DC is actually a wolfman :gladbron:

We went in on that a$$ twice last year with zero pass rush or run game :takedat:

Enjoy drafting in the Top 10 next year :sas1:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The offensive line apparently has been struggling the entire camp. Hopefully, it's just chemistry issues. I'm not trying to see Ryan get killed for a third season in a row.

Saying that, the defensive line has improved. The pass rush in particular is looking much better. Beasley and Clayborn >>>> the trash we had out there last season. And Hageman has really put in work this off season. Sounds like he's a lock to start. Overall, this is the first time in a while I've felt good about our line going into a season..

Ricardo Allen will probably get the starting FS job. He doesn't have competition but it sounds like he's competent :yeshrug:

We should at the least win 8 games next season. Smith literally lost 3 games last year because of his terrible on the field decision making. That man was the worst coach in the league last year.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The offensive line apparently has been struggling the entire camp. Hopefully, it's just chemistry issues. I'm not trying to see Ryan get killed for a third season in a row.

Saying that, the defensive line has improved. The pass rush in particular is looking much better. Beasley and Clayborn >>>> the trash we had out there last season. And Hageman has really put in work this off season. Sounds like he's a lock to start. Overall, this is the first time in a while I've felt good about our line going into a season..

Ricardo Allen will probably get the starting FS job. He doesn't have competition but it sounds like he's competent :yeshrug:

We should at the least win 8 games next season. Smith literally lost 3 games last year because of his terrible on the field decision making. That man was the worst coach in the league last year.
How do we know the D-Line is improved if the offensive line has struggled?

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
How do we know the D-Line is improved if the offensive line has struggled?
On paper, we should have a better unit. Not saying we're going to have a top fifteen defensive line. But Tyson Jackson, Babineaux, and Bierman started for us last season. Those guys are backups. We can't get any worst than that.

The offensive line was always going to be shaky. They didn't add any big pieces in the draft or free agency. I'm definitely not basing my optimism on what the d-line is doing against the offensive line.

Daps
Reppin
ZONE 6 edgewood
Im hoping for the best but if our o line hasnt improved we're in big trouble.It only a matter of time before Matt gets hurt. Who is our second string qb?