Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Russell Lande @RUSSLANDE
Heard surprising rumor that Falcons HC D. Quinn is leaning towards bringing in his own personnel man after season. Odd timing to hear this!

Russell Lande @RUSSLANDE
@FalconsM5 - Not sure if he wants new GM or just another voice in front office, but that is rumor I heard. Definitely think timing is odd.

Pete Prisco
✔@PriscoCBS

@russlande Lots of personnel guys think that's exactly what will happen

Rumor: Team considering personnel department changes

We'll touch on this in the next Bird Brehs. Glad to see this

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We'll touch on this in the next Bird Brehs. Glad to see this

You can't make as many boneheaded decisions as TD has in the draft or with personnel (Ray Edwards, Stephen Jackson) & think you'll have job security. But if you read some of TDs comments this offseason, he seems strangely detached from the team. Outside of winning a Super Bowl I don't know how TD keeps his job going into next yr

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why the fukk we didn't just fire that jabroni anyway.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wanna know

you want a new GM

thoughts on front office hierarchy

if you were Blank, how would you want to structure the franchise

:feedme:

We all talked about this when we first meet a couple weeks ago. It definitely warrants discussion on the pod. We might have to record a special edition to talk specifically about those topics

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Quinn liked him and wanted to work with him. One of the main things that attracted him to the job. But everyone wants to act like that never happened. :francis:
I don't know how true that is.

I'll say this. TD was existing carpet in a new house to Quinn. He might not have loved it but there are other things to change before that:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I don't know how true that is.

I'll say this. TD was existing carpet in a new house to Quinn. He might not have loved it but there are other things to change before that:

Can't find the articles now but it was right around when he got hired, and it wasn't just fluff talk either. It's as true as anything else he's said this offseason, and he's shown so far to be a straight shooter.

Good analogy though

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Can't find the articles now but it was right around when he got hired, and it wasn't just fluff talk either. It's as true as anything else he's said this offseason, and he's shown so far to be a straight shooter.

Good analogy though
Yeah I remember him saying that.

Of course he knew that the smart play was to have him around.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't remember Quinn saying anything about TD other than the typical "I'm glad to work with him", "we have a great relationship" type shyt. Let's keep it real, he was being PC but didn't need to be. He already controls the most important thing any head coach needs and that's final say over the final 53. Pioli is doing the drafting now...TD's role has been so marginalized that I'm not sure why Quinn would see working with him as a benefit especially when he can overrule him or just go over his head since he doesn't report to him either.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I don't remember Quinn saying anything about TD other than the typical "I'm glad to work with him", "we have a great relationship" type shyt. Let's keep it real, he was being PC but didn't need to be. He already controls the most important thing any head coach needs and that's final say over the final 53. Pioli is doing the drafting now...TD's role has been so marginalized that I'm not sure why Quinn would see working with him as a benefit especially when he can overrule him or just go over his head since he doesn't report to him either.

I was gonna let you have this one until this breh. :francis:

He doesn't answer to Pioli either, so if what you say is true, then what benefit would anybody be to Quinn in the front office, unless he gets TD and Pioli outta there just to hire another man to now be his boss? :dame:

Furthermore, why would he be so concerned with replacing TD if his role is so miniscule? All the FAs, at least on D, have been the players Quinn wanted here. TD is practically his puppet when it comes to that. So if he wants his own personnel guy, wouldn't that point a finger more so at Pioli(and the draft), the man(and method of player acquisition) Quinn has less control over? :jbhmm:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He doesn't answer to Pioli either, so if what you say is true, then what benefit would anybody be to Quinn in the front office, unless he gets TD and Pioli outta there just to hire another man to now be his boss? :dame:

Furthermore, why would he be so concerned with replacing TD if his role is so miniscule? All the FAs, at least on D, have been the players Quinn wanted here. TD is practically his puppet when it comes to that. So if he wants his own personnel guy, wouldn't that point a finger more so at Pioli(and the draft), the man(and method of player acquisition) Quinn has less control over? :jbhmm:
Them boys just speculating breh. Lol @ "quinn knows that's the smart play". :mjlol:

Every quinn and dimitroff article since the hire has been about how great their relationship is. Dimitroff's job now is to negotiate contracts and sign players.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

In reality we could all be right and wrong

This is the thing and it goes back to my carpet analogy:

What do you really expect DQ to say? Big picture he seems like a pretty positive guy so I don't strongly doubt he wasn't interested in working with TD. What we do know is that despite the success of his picks TD is well respected in the league for his organization of front office personnel. AB is a forgiving guy so I think that along with TD's status there kept him around.

Let's go all the way left and say DQ wasn't a fan. Even if that were the case there is no need to tear down the structure in year one. He comes in and evaluates it and if he wants changes in 2016 they likely happen. Along those lines Pioli and TD are friends. Why push (if he even had that leverage) TD out knowing he would need to work with Piloi regardless.