Superstar
Daps

FS2TmO3.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I don't see how he can come to town again & leave without a contract (if he's physically able). Question I have is what position would he play? I feel more confident with our tackles but Jake's been hurt. I doubt he becomes a center...he playing guard here? Crazy how bad this line is that we got retreads making up 3/5 of our potential starters less than a wk before the season starts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't see how he can come to town again & leave without a contract (if he's physically able). Question I have is what position would he play? I feel more confident with our tackles but Jake's been hurt. I doubt he becomes a center...he playing guard here? Crazy how bad this line is that we got retreads making up 3/5 of our potential starters less than a wk before the season starts
Schefter said Dr. Andrews just cleared him so the timeline makes sense.

I would imagine tackle in this system.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
tempAP_195221315212--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Home_Photo_icon.png

Atlanta Falcons 2015 Roster in Photos

With their first regular season game less than a week away, the Atlanta Falcons have released their first unofficial depth chart for the 2015 season.
Click here to view the depth chart
Here are seven key observations:

> Rookie running back Tevin Coleman will get the start the on Monday as he has jumped in front of Devonta Freeman on the depth chart. Both Freeman and Coleman injured their hamstrings during XFINITY Training Camp and Coleman was able to return to the field and participate in the final two preseason games. Although Freeman has been practicing with the team, he was unable to take any game snaps.

> One of the Falcons' most recent additions, Andy Levitre , will start at left guard. Despite being in Atlanta for only a week prior to the first game of the season, theseven-year veteran will be expected to use his experience and guide this offensive line.

> A new face will anchor the Falcons' offensive line this season. Mike Person , who was acquired via free agency, will start at center. The Falcons claimed Gino Gradkowski off waivers on Monday. Gradkowski shouldn't have too much trouble adjusting to Kyle Shanahan's system as he was acquired from the Denver Broncos, who run a similar blocking scheme.
> Second-year offensive linemanJames Stone will have his hands full this season, as he is currently the second-string right and left guard option.

> Following an impressive preseason,Adrian Clayborn now sits behind rookie Vic Beasley at defensive end. Clayborn was previously behind Tyson Jackson on the depth chart.
> O'Brien Schofield will fill in for injured Brooks Reed at starting outside linebacker while he recovers from groin surgery.
> After putting together several phenomenal performances on special teams this preseason, Allen Bradford has moved in front of Nate Stupar at second-string inside linebacker.

So

C-Mike Person
LG-Andy Levitre
RG-Gino Gradkowski
LT-Jake Matthews
RT-Ryan Schareder

:huhldup:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

This has to be discussed tonight. I'm all about improving the line, but at this late I'm not too optimistic

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The O line got me noid as fukk. Not even gonna front. But I will say that I am glad they recognized the issues and are trying to fix them, cuz in years past the FO woulda just stood pat and went with what they had.

You can tell DQ ain't going for that shyt. He like we need to fix this now. I'm pretty sure him and Dimitroff bumping heads behind the scenes.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hawley literally just got love from the Cac fans really. And I'm convinced it was more because of him getting into fights and his beard more than anything. Dude was trash.
I'm White, Hawley is garbage;but then again outside of Julio and Trufant there isn't anyone on this squad worth truely putting support behind in my opinion. Team is the definition of ho-hum

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That fool talking bout matt ryan:snoop:
He's part of the problem , so was Mike Smith but folks didn't want to admit he was trash " cause he was the winningest coach in Falcon history" Dimitroff is also a problem stays shopping at the goodwill of NFL players, shoot blank is an issue as well cause he supported the mediocrity.