Votes: 6 10.0%
  • <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Playlist: When Falcons Make Big Plays 

Each Falcon has had a chance to request a song to be played in the Georgia Dome whenever they make a big play. We've taken the liberty of putting together a Spotify playlist for you to enjoy of the songs they requested. Click here to access the direct link to the playlist.
Each Falcon has had a chance to request a song to be played in the Georgia Dome whenever they make a big play. We've taken the liberty of putting together a Spotify playlist for you to enjoy of the songs they requested. Click here to access the direct link to the playlist.

Below is a list of who requested which song. Here's your warning that some of the songs contain explicit language, so use proper discretion.

1. CB Phillip Adams: NWA - Boyz-N-The-Hood
2. CB Robert Alford: Boosie Badazz - Retaliation
3. S Ricardo Allen: Meek Mill - R.I.C.O.
4. DT Jonathan Babineaux: Future - March Madness
5. LB Joplo Bartu: Migos - New Atlanta
6. DE Vic Beasley Jr.: Bill Goldberg Theme Song - WWE
7. OLB Kroy Biermann Eve to Adam - Immortal
8. LB Allen Bradford: Rick Ross - Hold Me Back
9. K Matt Bryant: P.O.D. - Boom
10. DE Adrian Clayborn: Young Dro - We In Da City
11. RB Tevin Coleman: Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi Intro
12. CB Jalen Collins: Kendrick Lamar - Alright
13. FB Patrick DiMarco: Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
14. LB Justin Durant: Future - Where Ya At
15. RB Devonta Freeman Jadakiss - Can't Stop Me
16. S Charles Godfrey: Jeezy - GOD
17. DE Malliciah Goodman Lecrae - I'm Turnt
18. WR Leonard Hankerson: Drake - Energy
19. WR Justin Hardy: Lucci - I Wonder Why
20. WR Devin Hester: Rich Homie Quan - Flex
21. S Kemal Ishmael Migos - Pipe It Up
22. DE Tyson Jackson: Jeezy - Trap Star
23. DT Grady Jarrett: Peewee Longway - Big Homie
24. WR Julio Jones: T.I. - Check, Run It
25. LB Brooks Reed: Flux Pavilion - I Still Can't Stop
26. QB Matt Ryan: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
27. LB O'Brien Schofield: T-Wayne - Nasty Freestyle
28: DT Paul Soliai: New Edition - Cool It Now
29. CB Dezmen Southward : Mystikal - Here I Go
30. LB Nate Stupar Jay Z & Kanye West - Who Gon Stop Me
31. TE Jacob Tamme: NEEDTOBREATHE - Feet, Don't Fail Me Now
32. TE Levine Toilolo: Mack 10 - Backyard Boogie
33. WR Eric Weems: Young Thug - Check
34. WR Roddy White: Meek Mill - Monster
35. WR Nick Williams: Lil Wayne - Tha Mobb
36. LB Paul Worrilow: Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk

Players with songs not currently available on Spotify:
P Matt Bosher: Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad (not available on Spotify)
DT Ra'Shede Hageman: Lil Webbie - Gimmie Dat
S William Moore : William Moore - W.A.R.
CB Robenson Therezie: DJ Smallz - We Are Young (Official Remix)
CB Desmond Trufant: Nipsey Hustle - Only a Case
RB Terron Ward: Iamsu! - Famous

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Playlist: When Falcons Make Big Plays

Below is a list of who requested which song. Here's your warning that some of the songs contain explicit language, so use proper discretion.

1. CB Phillip Adams: NWA - Boyz-N-The-Hood
2. CB Robert Alford: Boosie Badazz - Retaliation
3. S Ricardo Allen: Meek Mill - R.I.C.O.
4. DT Jonathan Babineaux: Future - March Madness
5. LB Joplo Bartu: Migos - New Atlanta
6. DE Vic Beasley Jr.: Bill Goldberg Theme Song - WWE
7. OLB Kroy Biermann Eve to Adam - Immortal
8. LB Allen Bradford: Rick Ross - Hold Me Back
9. K Matt Bryant: P.O.D. - Boom
10. DE Adrian Clayborn: Young Dro - We In Da City
11. RB Tevin Coleman: Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi Intro
12. CB Jalen Collins: Kendrick Lamar - Alright
13. FB Patrick DiMarco: Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
14. LB Justin Durant: Future - Where Ya At
15. RB Devonta Freeman Jadakiss - Can't Stop Me
16. S Charles Godfrey: Jeezy - GOD
17. DE Malliciah Goodman Lecrae - I'm Turnt
18. WR Leonard Hankerson: Drake - Energy
19. WR Justin Hardy: Lucci - I Wonder Why
20. WR Devin Hester: Rich Homie Quan - Flex
21. S Kemal Ishmael Migos - Pipe It Up
22. DE Tyson Jackson: Jeezy - Trap Star
23. DT Grady Jarrett: Peewee Longway - Big Homie
24. WR Julio Jones: T.I. - Check, Run It
25. LB Brooks Reed: Flux Pavilion - I Still Can't Stop
26. QB Matt Ryan: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
27. LB O'Brien Schofield: T-Wayne - Nasty Freestyle
28: DT Paul Soliai: New Edition - Cool It Now
29. CB Dezmen Southward : Mystikal - Here I Go
30. LB Nate Stupar Jay Z & Kanye West - Who Gon Stop Me
31. TE Jacob Tamme: NEEDTOBREATHE - Feet, Don't Fail Me Now
32. TE Levine Toilolo: Mack 10 - Backyard Boogie
33. WR Eric Weems: Young Thug - Check
34. WR Roddy White: Meek Mill - Monster
35. WR Nick Williams: Lil Wayne - Tha Mobb
36. LB Paul Worrilow: Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk

Players with songs not currently available on Spotify:
P Matt Bosher: Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad
(not available on Spotify)
DT Ra'Shede Hageman: Lil Webbie - Gimmie Dat
S William Moore : William Moore - W.A.R.
CB Robenson Therezie: DJ Smallz - We Are Young (Official Remix)
CB Desmond Trufant: Nipsey Hustle - Only a Case
RB Terron Ward: Iamsu! - Famous

Bold :blessed:

Italicized :scust:

DeshaunWatson

Rookie
Daps
Man look at TD's draft record from 2012 until now, especially in rounds 3 and on and none of those guys are contributing.

TD and Pioli gotta go....I mean those drafts are :mjcry: level tragic.

and Willy Mo using WAR? :myman:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I was gonna let you have this one until this breh. :francis:

He doesn't answer to Pioli either, so if what you say is true, then what benefit would anybody be to Quinn in the front office, unless he gets TD and Pioli outta there just to hire another man to now be his boss?:dame:

Furthermore, why would he be so concerned with replacing TD if his role is so miniscule? All the FAs, at least on D, have been the players Quinn wanted here. TD is practically his puppet when it comes to that. So if he wants his own personnel guy, wouldn't that point a finger more so at Pioli(and the draft), the man(and method of player acquisition) Quinn has less control over? :jbhmm:

1st bolded: Blank has already made clear that he wants another voice in the front office, possibly in the form of his own "football czar" (my words, not his).

Arthur Blank to hire a CEO to run businesses, including Falcons

This is gonna happen and after TD was basically stripped of power last offseason, the groundwork is set to remove him because he has less authority than he did when he first started. Pioli's role, while important, isn't essential. He still reports to TD. I say all that to say that Quinn holds all the cards in any potential power struggle in the organization, TD & Pioli are only as valuable as Quinn cares for them to be. And yea If this season is a bust they could BOTH be gone and I haven't even mentioned Rich McKay possibly getting shown the door either.

Second part of your quote, I don't think Quinn came to Atlanta to make enemies. They could actually all be boys for all we know. He may really like TD & they may get along great, my point is that TD holds no meaningful value to Quinn & Quinn may want "his" guy/guys in here who shares the same vision of how to build a team...bottom line the only one who really has any power in this arrangement remains Quinn and of course Blank.

Them boys just speculating breh. Lol @ "quinn knows that's the smart play". :mjlol:

Every quinn and dimitroff article since the hire has been about how great their relationship is. Dimitroff's job now is to negotiate contracts and sign players.

Yea of course this is all speculation, but why would Quinn owe DImitroff or Pioli loyalty? He seems like a good guy trying his best to make a good situation out of what he has and that includes potentially reshuffling the front office. I don't see how that's a leap of faith to see how Quinn could be cool with them on paper,but be ready to get them outta here after this season

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
1st bolded: Blank has already made clear that he wants another voice in the front office, possibly in the form of his own "football czar" (my words, not his).

Arthur Blank to hire a CEO to run businesses, including Falcons

This is gonna happen and after TD was basically stripped of power last offseason, the groundwork is set to remove him because he has less authority than he did when he first started. Pioli's role, while important, isn't essential. He still reports to TD. I say all that to say that Quinn holds all the cards in any potential power struggle in the organization, TD & Pioli are only as valuable as Quinn cares for them to be. And yea If this season is a bust they could BOTH be gone and I haven't even mentioned Rich McKay possibly getting shown the door either.

Second part of your quote, I don't think Quinn came to Atlanta to make enemies. They could actually all be boys for all we know. He may really like TD & they may get along great, my point is that TD holds no meaningful value to Quinn & Quinn may want "his" guy/guys in here who shares the same vision of how to build a team...bottom line the only one who really has any power in this arrangement remains Quinn and of course Blank.

Yea of course this is all speculation, but why would Quinn owe DImitroff or Pioli loyalty? He seems like a good guy trying his best to make a good situation out of what he has and that includes potentially reshuffling the front office. I don't see how that's a leap of faith to see how Quinn could be cool with them on paper,but be ready to get them outta here after this season
Agree but AB isn't cutting McKay.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Arthur Blank to hire a CEO to run businesses, including Falcons

Because yall have no backing for those assumptions. No articles, no quotes just a gut feeling. Thats how bs rumors are started.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Because yall have no backing for those assumptions. No articles, no quotes just a gut feeling. Thats how bs rumors are started.

What assumptions am I saying?

Blank is quoted wanting a CEO who will oversee the Falcons

Quinn has final say over the final 53 man roster, TD signs players now & Pioli is over scouting & the draft. Quinn only reports to Blank. Pioli reports to TD. This restructure took place after Quinn got signed and is unusual to give to a first yr coach...it was probably a huge part of negotiations for Quinn to secure that authority. Now these rumors starts about Quinn wanting his own people...you can be cool with people but still want your own people in here

My gut is that TD won't be here next wk, but everything I just posted are facts. Are you a TD supporter breh?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What assumptions am I saying?

Blank is quoted wanting a CEO who will oversee the Falcons

Quinn has final say over the final 53 man roster, TD signs players now & Pioli is over scouting & the draft. Quinn only reports to Blank. Pioli reports to TD. This restructure took place after Quinn got signed and is unusual to give to a first yr coach...it was probably a huge part of negotiations for Quinn to secure that authority. Now these rumors starts about Quinn wanting his own people...you can be cool with people but still want your own people in here

My gut is that TD won't be here next wk, but everything I just posted are facts. Are you a TD supporter breh?

I dont like td as much as the next falcons fan but im not gonna stand on unsubstantiated "rumors".

"It was probably a huge part of nefotiations" is not a fact, that is an assumption. Its ok to want TD gone but to act like there is turmoil in the front office structure with no evidence is foolish.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont like td as much as the next falcons fan but im not gonna stand on unsubstantiated "rumors".

"It was probably a huge part of nefotiations" is not a fact, that is an assumption. Its ok to want TD gone but to act like there is turmoil in the front office structure with no evidence is foolish.
It's based on a report. If we have to wait on evidence to discuss topics then we won't have much to discuss.

Doesn't seem far-fetched win this is basically two separate regimes and one was subject to a reorg.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's based on a report. If we have to wait on evidence to discuss topics then we won't have much to discuss.

Doesn't seem far-fetched win this is basically two separate regimes and one was subject to a reorg.

We always discuss facts in here. Players getting cut, demoted, acquisitions, or even predictions. But this here is straight up gossip. I will let yall to it, but u gone get ya hopes up if nothing happens:francis:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I'm not & haven't said their is turmoil. I'm saying that Quinn might want his people in key positions in the organizations, why does that mean there is turmoil?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not & haven't said their is turmoil. I'm saying that Quinn might want his people in key positions in the organizations, why does that mean there is turmoil?
Ok yall switchin it up now. That is the exact same thing as them tweets we saw from 2 days ago:pachaha:

Yall was just talmbout "I bet quinn just playing nice:lupe:" "there are 2 different regimes guys:lupe:"

Nah breh, everything we heard up until those tweets was quinn and dimitroff working hand in hand. I dont even know where YOU came up with quinn reports straight to blank:heh:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn yall got me and @Kaedus looking like the biggest TD supporters:snoop:

I wish TD was already gone so we can all focus on the season instead of it being so doom n gloom in here. Cant we just talk that optimistic shyt to every other fanbase we did all season in the hawks thread?:mjcry:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Damn yall got me and @Kaedus looking like the biggest TD supporters:snoop:

I wish TD was already gone so we can all focus on the season instead of it being so doom n gloom in here. Cant we just talk that optimistic shyt to every other fanbase we did all season in the hawks thread?:mjcry:

Right :heh: I'm not really a fan of his at all, I just don't believe people should be continuously shytted on unnecessarily. The man has done a good job THIS year going into the season, and there's no need to bring up his draft fukkeries and call for his head every 5 minutes off some old shyt.

I'll just let my brehs have it though, can't keep the sharks off TD's harpooned ass when they smellin blood in the water :manny: