Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
He's part of the problem , so was Mike Smith but folks didn't want to admit he was trash " cause he was the winningest coach in Falcon history" Dimitroff is also a problem stays shopping at the goodwill of NFL players, shoot blank is an issue as well cause he supported the mediocrity.

Dimitroff is trash. Can't wait till he gets fired. And Mike Smith got shytted on a ton when he was here.

And Arthur "Golden Jew" Blank ain't about no mediocrity. Dude really wants to win. He doesn't need the money, all he wants is to bring a chip to the city. He didn't build one of the strongest companies in America off being mediocre. I think the lumps he took as an owner so far have been because he just didn't know the game. But I have faith Blank will get us there. He way better than the Rankin family anyway.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dimitroff is trash. Can't wait till he gets fired. And Mike Smith got shytted on a ton when he was here.

And Arthur "Golden Jew" Blank ain't about no mediocrity. Dude really wants to win. He doesn't need the money, all he wants is to bring a chip to the city. He didn't build one of the strongest companies in America off being mediocre. I think the lumps he took as an owner so far have been because he just didn't know the game. But I have faith Blank will get us there. He way better than the Rankin family anyway.
Sorry, when I see an owner celebrating another blown lead game and in the end it bounced the Falcons way win; he's happy with the status quo.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He's part of the problem , so was Mike Smith but folks didn't want to admit he was trash " cause he was the winningest coach in Falcon history" Dimitroff is also a problem stays shopping at the goodwill of NFL players, shoot blank is an issue as well cause he supported the mediocrity.

See I don't understand where you and others who don't like Ryan think we're gonna get another franchise QB from asap. Matt Ryan is what a high 1st rd QB should be.

You know he took this team to the playoffs his rookie year? One year after we had a wasteland of starting QBs. One year after most fans were like fukk the Falcons.

Just who the hell do you want at QB? Please tell me breh.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
See I don't understand where you and others who don't like Ryan think we're gonna get another franchise QB from asap. Matt Ryan is what a high 1st rd QB should be.

You know he took this team to the playoffs his rookie year? One year after we had a wasteland of starting QBs. One year after most fans were like fukk the Falcons.

Man, it's hard as hell to find a QB these days. Especially with so many of these QB's in college learning that spread offense BS. I'm not a big Ryan fan, but I'm not going to lie to myself and say we're not in a fortunate situation. Franchise QB's don't grow on trees.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

we can't do nothing about Matt Ryan right now they have to roll with him. i'm not expecting them to do anything right now. Hopefully by 2017 someone will have opened their eyes and hopefully Dimitroff is gone.

This is a team game,Ryan did nothing like you claimed. I don't care what the going rate for a qb was at that time, he has been given everything to succeed and has failed. After that butt whipping in new york in the playoffs he should have re structured his contract

So he wouldn't need this that and a third to succeed. No one has to prove Matt Ryan is garbage cause most of his supporters will do it for them.

Like I told another poster as of late I don't bring up Ryan cause I know, however I will not let anyone blame the rest of this team for this frauds short comings without checking them

I just feel bad for Quinn

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
#BirdBrehs doe :banderas:
post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

:Julio:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I don't see how he can come to town again & leave without a contract (if he's physically able). Question I have is what position would he play? I feel more confident with our tackles but Jake's been hurt. I doubt he becomes a center...he playing guard here? Crazy how bad this line is that we got retreads making up 3/5 of our potential starters less than a wk before the season starts

As long as his knee isn't hanging on by a string, Long will be the new Right Tackle. He is not coming here twice in 3 weeks for nothing. Quinn aint tryna go down as the man that let Ryan be decapitated on live tv.

And that fagg Dimitroff must have photos of Arthur Blank doing some filthy things to still have a job.

Last edited:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA