• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The cowboys always make these kinds of moves. They will take a risk on elite talent. The falcons under TD play scared. They never take risks.

That's because their GM is his own boss :dame:

TD answers to Blank, the guy who saw his 100 Million dollar QB go to prison and his franchise "tarnished". AB is responsible for that "Falcons Filter", not TD.

You're also missing the point that
1) the Cowboys themselves thought it too risky to draft him
2) they signed him AFTER he was cleared
3) the Falcons wanted to sign him and he turned them and everybody else because
4) he wanted to go to his favorite team.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Well it's preseason but 5 of them have made big plays, 2 have been ok, and Levitre just got here. If you can say the OL is trash based on preseason games then you gotta give credit for the new guys showing up.

TD handles everything besides the draft as far as I know. That's the only thing that I can recall being taken out of his control.

My response to you about gettin on TD's case was directed at the entire thread really and the general opinion around here. I was talking to you directly though so my bad if you felt like I was going overboard comin at you.

Breh it's #birdbrehs all day :salute: it's all good

TD has to show & prove ALOT more than a few recent FA acquisitions panning out. I'm not giving him a pass for getting an OL for a sixth rounder. I don't think he got exceptional value but we'll see how it works out, but he's lost the benefit of the doubt

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That's because their GM is his own boss :dame:

TD answers to Blank, the guy who saw his 100 Million dollar QB go to prison and his franchise "tarnished". AB is responsible for that "Falcons Filter", not TD.

You're also missing the point that
1) the Cowboys themselves thought it too risky to draft him
2) they signed him AFTER he was cleared
3) the Falcons wanted to sign him and he turned them and everybody else because
4) he wanted to go to his favorite team.

Yea i know all about that bullshyt Falcons filter. Point blank, that Mike Vick shyt was 10 years ago, time to stop catering to these rednecks who scared to death of these players personal lives. That filter aint filtering out shyt but talent.

I know about the reason why Collins wasn't drafted and etc. But we suck, the Cowboys as much as it pains me to say, are a good team. Bad teams have to take risks sometimes TD and Blank need to have the sacks to go against the grain sometimes. This team aint gonna do shyt next year without a line

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yea i know all about that bullshyt Falcons filter. Point blank, that Mike Vick shyt was 10 years ago, time to stop catering to these rednecks who scared to death of these players personal lives. That filter aint filtering out shyt but talent.

I know about the reason why Collins wasn't drafted and etc. But we suck, the Cowboys as much as it pains me to say, are a good team. Bad teams have to take risks sometimes TD and Blank need to have the sacks to go against the grain sometimes. This team aint gonna do shyt next year without a line

The filter has loosened up, with drafting Shembo last year and Collins this year. We'll see what happens in the future, but if literally every GM/owner thought passing on Collins was a good idea then I'm not gonna criticize mine for it.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If TD takes the risks jerry jones does and it baclfires, he would lose his job. Jerry jones would not lose his.

Damned if u do, damned if u dont. This new regime with pioli and quinn taking some of dimitroffs power will prove to be a good group of decision makers. Out of our top 5 picks this yr, so far 4 look like they have the potential to be great. Not too shabby considering the poor work TD has done in the PAST

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If TD takes the risks jerry jones does and it baclfires, he would lose his job. Jerry jones would not lose his.

Damned if u do, damned if u dont. This new regime with pioli and quinn taking some of dimitroffs power will prove to be a good group of decision makers. Out of our top 5 picks this yr, so far 4 look like they have the potential to be great. Not too shabby considering the poor work TD has done in the PAST

Fam-o, TD shouldn't have a job to begin with. They have another losing season he is gone either way.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fam-o, TD shouldn't have a job to begin with. They have another losing season he is gone either way.
That is the circular argument my friend. "He shouldnt have a job to begin with". If thats the case, no move can redeem him even if its jj watt he acquired.

All of us agree he shouldnt be there. But what he and the crew have done so far this offseason deserves way less criticism. Thats all im saying. Today a good move was made regardless of who is the GM.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That is the circular argument my friend. "He shouldnt have a job to begin with". If thats the case, no move can redeem him even if its jj watt he acquired.

All of us agree he shouldnt be there. But what he and the crew have done so far this offseason deserves way less criticism. Thats all im saying. Today a good move was made regardless of who is the GM.
Less criticism?

The neglected the OL until their hand was forced. I'm still scratching my head on the Grossman situation.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Less criticism?

The neglected the OL until their hand was forced. I'm still scratching my head on the Grossman situation.

TD wasted a million dollars on a guy who was only here a week if that.

Now it's lookin like Asamoah, another TD signing, might either be too injured to play and be out for the season or will get an injury settlement so we probably won't get any value for another FAILED O Lineman

@Sly Cookin no offense but TD deserves all the criticism he can get