Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Breh you're celebrating & defending him for doing his job? :heh:

He have up a draft pick for a lineman, we'll see if the move pans out but this is like having a flat tire & then going to get a new tire from the used tire shop. TD is gonna have to do more than trade draft picks for stop gaps & retreads before we celebrate. Being a competent GM is something I would celebrate, but getting one right every offseason ain't worthy of a parade breh. I'm not giving TD a pass b/c he gets one right for every 10 transactions, fukk that

Breh you attacking and shytting on him for doing his job? :heh:

You really letting your TD hate cloud your judgment on this move. Levitre has been a solid OG his whole career before last year and you're acting like he's Garrett Reynolds :pachaha:

1 out of 10 transactions, breh?

Levitre
Clayborn
Reed
Chester
Durant
Hankerson
Mooney
Schofield

All picked up this year and will start/get heavy playing time. You saying all these moves are trash breh? Come on.

You want me to say TD has been trash for the most part? TD HAS BEEN TRASH FOR THE MOST PART. There. :beli:

But he's been doing his thing though THIS offseason, and it's really unnecessary to shyt on what happened in the past instead of looking at what's happening now and going forward.

I ain't saying he needs the GM of the year award today or even be praised at all, but damn, get off the man's case when he doing his job.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
wTF with the QBs?

We passed on Mathis possibly to pay 2 mill more and trade for Levitre.

Could have used that 6th rounder on Collins in a way.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh you attacking and shytting on him for doing his job? :heh:

You really letting your TD hate cloud your judgment on this move. Levitre has been a solid OG his whole career before last year and you're acting like he's Garrett Reynolds :pachaha:

1 out of 10 transactions, breh?

Levitre
Clayborn
Reed
Chester
Durant
Hankerson
Mooney
Schofield

All picked up this year and will start/get heavy playing time. You saying all these moves are trash breh? Come on.

You want me to say TD has been trash for the most part? TD HAS BEEN TRASH FOR THE MOST PART. There. :beli:

But he's been doing his thing though THIS offseason, and it's really unnecessary to shyt on what happened in the past instead of looking at what's happening now and going forward.

I ain't saying he needs the GM of the year award today or even be praised at all, but damn, get off the man's case when he doing his job.

Breh what have ANY of those pick ups proved on the field THIS season? I hope they ALL work out but can you honestly sit here & tell me what TD is even responsible for on this team now? Serious question

BTW, no one is on his case like you're making it seem...my initial comment about the trade was meh at best, I haven't railed on TD like you think I have. He's an underwhelming GM, he'll get credit when the moves actually work out on the field, no sooner

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People saying we passed on a 2 mill cheaper mathis are tripping. Mathis himself chose to take discount to play for who he thought was a contender. Maybe he didnt think we were:yeshrug:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
wTF with the QBs?

We passed on Mathis possibly to pay 2 mill more and trade for Levitre.

Could have used that 6th rounder on Collins in a way.

Mathis said himself he wanted to play for a "contender". And 31 other teams could've used a 6th or any other pick on Collins.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh what have ANY of those pick ups proved on the field THIS season? I hope they ALL work out but can you honestly sit here & tell me what TD is even responsible for on this team now? Serious question

BTW, no one is on his case like you're making it seem...my initial comment about the trade was meh at best, I haven't railed on TD like you think I have. He's an underwhelming GM, he'll get credit when the moves actually work out on the field, no sooner

I think his only qualm is the fact u not saying this is a good trade. U making it seem like we wasted more assets for a stop gap of polumbus caliber. Levitre was a highly coveted guard, we got him for the low. Great move regardless of whether he pans out because we dont have to see person on the field.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Well it's preseason but 5 of them have made big plays, 2 have been ok, and Levitre just got here. If you can say the OL is trash based on preseason games then you gotta give credit for the new guys showing up.

TD handles everything besides the draft as far as I know. That's the only thing that I can recall being taken out of his control.

My response to you about gettin on TD's case was directed at the entire thread really and the general opinion around here. I was talking to you directly though so my bad if you felt like I was going overboard comin at you.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Just hoping the trade pans out , gets the running game going and keeps our QB upright.

Could be a pivotal preseason move.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think his only qualm is the fact u not saying this is a good trade. U making it seem like we wasted more assets for a stop gap of polumbus caliber. Levitre was a highly coveted guard, we got him for the low. Great move regardless of whether he pans out because we dont have to see person on the field.

Breh we'll see. He got an OL on a team desperate for them. Great. Will the move ultimately work out & make this team better? That remains to be seen. Based on TDs personnel & drafting history, don't you think it would be wise to at least wait until we see Levitre on the field before we say a move is "great"?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The hate for TD is just :scust:at this point. Consensus is we had a great draft and good FA and he swings a deal for probably the best OG we could get and yall brehs still shyttin on that man. Give that nikka chance, damnit. :upsetfavre:

Dude has been riding off of a great 2008 for 9 years. Virtually all of his success came from that one offseason.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Mathis said himself he wanted to play for a "contender". And 31 other teams could've used a 6th or any other pick on Collins.
Fair enough on Mathis.

That isn't a valid excuse on Collins

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Fair enough on Mathis.

That isn't a valid excuse on Collins

So literally no GM/Owner decided to take the risk of drafting possibly the next Aaron Hernandez(or Bo Jackson had he decided to not sign and sit out), not even Jerry Jones himself, and you wanna blame TD(Pioli) for that?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So literally no GM/Owner decided to take the risk of drafting possibly the next Aaron Hernandez(or Bo Jackson had he decided to not sign and sit out), not even Jerry Jones himself, and you wanna blame TD(Pioli) for that?
In this case yes.