• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like the pickup. He fits our zbs. A 6th round pick isnt too big a deal. Hell, we have a great draft class this yr with no 6th round pick.

This is good tho, usually TD would just sit on his ass even tho we have needs. This puts person and stone back as reserves. Now we just have to try to get a trade done for asamoah. Maybe bring in jake long to replace polumbus

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I guess but how many wasted picks have we had in the last few years alone where we now have to again mortgage our future for a temporary stop gap on our line. SMH

yea got nothing for you

why keep Dimitroff? He is the problem imo...dont care who the coach is. Rather ship off a 6th rounder than watch him waste it on a guy who wont be in the league in 2 years.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: why bring him in to cut him only a week later? WTF is goin on in this organization right now?

I know it's just one game, but did you see how Rex preformed in last nights game?

I doubt it will happen but I would like to see the Falcons bring in Josh Freeman as a backup

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I guess but how many wasted picks have we had in the last few years alone where we now have to again mortgage our future for a temporary stop gap on our line. SMH

Call trading a 6th mortgaging our future brehs :stopitslime:

We were all in agreement that the line was trash, so we trade a late pick for an OG that has averaged out to be a top 10 Guard the last 3 years he's played in a ZBS, and nikkas is still mad? Come on:francis:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The hate for TD is just :scust:at this point. Consensus is we had a great draft and good FA and he swings a deal for probably the best OG we could get and yall brehs still shyttin on that man. Give that nikka chance, damnit. :upsetfavre:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Call trading a 6th mortgaging our future brehs :stopitslime:

We were all in agreement that the line was trash, so we trade a late pick for an OG that has averaged out to be a top 10 Guard the last 3 years he's played in a ZBS, and nikkas is still mad? Come on:francis:

That move specifically isn't mortgaging our future but looking at the draft picks this team has underdeveloped or just down right wasted over the past 5 years isn't encouraging. Were hoping Levitre is a starter but again it's a wasted pick on a stop gap

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That move specifically isn't mortgaging our future but looking at the draft picks this team has underdeveloped or just down right wasted over the past 5 years isn't encouraging. Were hoping Levitre is a starter but again it's a wasted pick on a stop gap

That ain't got nothing to do with this though, so why use this as excuse to take shots? :martin:

Levitre is only 29. If he plays as good as expected then he could be playing for another 6 years. That's not a stopgap breh.

And even if he is, would you rather us trot out the same line we saw get ran train on vs MIA? :why:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That ain't got nothing to do with this though, so why use this as excuse to take shots? :martin:

Levitre is only 29. If he plays as good as expected then he could be playing for another 6 years. That's not a stopgap breh.

And even if he is, would you rather us trot out the same line we saw get ran train on vs MIA? :why:

Of course a move needed to be made to bolster the line, that goes without saying. But are you really going to sit here and try and defend Dimitroff's draft history as a GM? TD's record as a GM has been an unmitigated disaster & the consensus with the restructuring of the front office was that TD was NOT involved with drafting these players, Quinn & Pioli were. So I'm not really sure where this defense of TD is coming from, especially since the need to blow a sixth round pick on another lineman comes because he's failed to draft competent NFL quality lineman since he got here. So please, spare me...and I've taken it easy on TD relatively speaking

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Of course a move needed to be made to bolster the line, that goes without saying. But are you really going to sit here and try and defend Dimitroff's draft history as a GM? TD's record as a GM has been an unmitigated disaster & the consensus with the restructuring of the front office was that TD was NOT involved with drafting these players, Quinn & Pioli were. So I'm not really sure where this defense of TD is coming from, especially since the need to blow a sixth round pick on another lineman comes because he's failed to draft competent NFL quality lineman since he got here. So please, spare me...and I've taken it easy on TD relatively speaking

I'm not defending his draft history, I'm defending him doing absolutely nothing *this offseason* to deserve the hate nikkas is dishing out right now. This is like Alford getting a pick and you saying "he's been burnt so many times the past 2 years, he shouldn't have even been on the field". Like damn, let it go. It may be true that TD is living on borrowed time right now, but that doesn't change the fact that this was a good move that should be celebrated, not an excuse to shyt on what's happened in the past.

#birdbrehs finna be so lit :banderas:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm not defending his draft history, I'm defending him doing absolutely nothing *this offseason* to deserve the hate nikkas is dishing out right now. This is like Alford getting a pick and you saying "he's been burnt so many times the past 2 years, he shouldn't have even been on the field". Like damn, let it go. It may be true that TD is living on borrowed time right now, but that doesn't change the fact that this was a good move that should be celebrated, not an excuse to shyt on what's happened in the past.

#birdbrehs finna be so lit :banderas:

Breh you're celebrating & defending him for doing his job? :heh:

He gave up a draft pick for a lineman, we'll see if the move pans out but this is like having a flat tire & then going to get a new tire from the used tire shop. TD is gonna have to do more than trade draft picks for stop gaps & retreads before we celebrate. Being a competent GM is something I would celebrate, but getting one right every offseason ain't worthy of a parade breh. I'm not giving TD a pass b/c he gets one right for every 10 transactions, fukk that

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Good move. A 6th round pick ain't nothing and they can always trade down in the draft at some point.

Dimitroff still is :trash:. He should've been fired right along with Smith.