There won't be any more large technology creation in our life time

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bold prediction but I feel it

We'll see Little small improvements but as for actual game changers, like the car, the phone, internet & wifi..that's done for us

Good Lord, you one dumb muthafukka :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:mjlol:

Anti-intellectualism? Einstein, when you stare into space with the naked eye, you're already looking back in time. The light that you see emanating from stars took years to get here to be visible here on Earth. For instance, if you locate Sirius in the sky, you're literally looking at Sirius 9 years ago because the light from Sirius takes 9 years to reach Earth. Further in time just means that the telescope will capture light from objects at a greater distance away, light that could have possibly emanated from the big bang that would just be reaching us now.
:gucci: You pompous jackass. I understand how light travels in a vacuum. Do I really need to explain that the telescope’s level of sensitivity allows us to see “further” than we ever have? I was just putting information out there. I hate nikkas like you. I’m just posting on a forum, I’m not here to write a fukking thesis. You’re attacking me like you’re fighting for OP’s honor. Clown.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Automaton is the biggest pump fake there is

Things will become more automated and efficient in spots certainly, but this wide scale complete elimination of industry is overstated as fukk

Full scale automation easily becomes diminishing returns
How is it overstated? Do you know how many car manufacturing jobs automation has eliminated in the past decade?

Automation is eliminating millions of jobs and new ones are not being created in their place like they were back in the day with technological advances. COVID pressed every industry fast forward even more.
If anything the impact of automation is still understated

invalid

Banned
Daps
Yall be tryna sound so smart but really don't prove one point

nikkas talking about electric cars and shyt

How is an electric car a game changer on the same level as an actual car? It's made to do the exact same thing as a current car with the same efficiency

As stated in the article I posted, the current advancements in technology are just making people less engaged and less active. Appealing to our 'comfort' sensibilities. Thus slowing down innovation which flourishes the most when our environment is more unstable and unpredictable.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
These are just add ons to major technological advancements. Not something major like creating something new like car, internet, electricity. I get what OP is saying and he is sorta correct. I don’t see anything major in the next 75 years like teleporting or whatever hasn’t even been thought of yet.
It's so many technological advancements in the works right now it's not even funny. Take 3d printing for example. Things are getting to a point where you can 3d print life organs and food. The amount of lives something like that could save and/or significantly change quality of life can't be overstated enough.

Yall failing to appreciate how deeply technology has changed shyt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lol.

No.

We will see large spread automation in our time, including cars and employees. The game and technology is gonna have to keep making grand advancements.

that's incremental NOT a quantum leap.

the age of easy science is past.

100 years ago just observing something could get you a nobel prize.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
that's incremental NOT a quantum leap.

the age of easy science is past.

100 years ago just observing something could get you a nobel prize.

Nah, what you’re seeing is a limitation of practical implementation of technology.

Science isn’t slowing, what’s slowing is “how the fukk do we safely sell and explain this new shyt” :sas1:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nah, what you’re seeing is a limitation of practical implementation of technology.

Science isn’t slowing, what’s slowing is “how the fukk do we safely sell and explain this new shyt” :sas1:

Of course it has slowed. It is a mature market.

Name a quantum leap advancement in the last 5 years.

Do you know how much scientific discovery was done in the last 150 years?

Science Is Getting Less Bang for Its Buck

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not even aware that you may have seen ai birds in the sky or mosquitoes. This type of shyt has existed already for damn near 15 years now if not older. That’s how far ahead we are.

I knew about the mosquitoes, but not about the birds. If that's true, that's pretty interesting.

In the USA we are a little bit too concerned with being politically correct, so that stagnates a lot of advancements. They don't care so much about that type of thing in China, so a lot of scientific advancements will be coming from there in the near future.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bold prediction but I feel it

We'll see Little small improvements but as for actual game changers, like the car, the phone, internet & wifi..that's done for us

mRNA vaccines are going to be the technological advancement of our lifetimes. Lot of advancement due to the entire world focusing on addressing covid