There won't be any more large technology creation in our life time

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nikkas being intentionally obtuse just to be contrarians. My man said a smartphone is “just” a computer in your pocket :mjlol:

First, a computer in your pocket is fukking amazing. Second, the definition of a “computer” has changed DRAMATICALLY from what it was in the 50s, 60s, etc.
Fam I can automate what almost all of my electronics do in my crib....USING MY SMARTPHONE

Literally use my Smartphone to tell my TV to turn on and tune to my PS5 which as a result...TURNS ON MY PS5

Close this thread :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we’re just now beginning to be able to execute the ideas that scientists, inventors & sci-fi writers have had for a while.
I'd make a thread on this if i wasn't so lazy

Stories are the most important thing in society. They contextualize the present and create the future

What you said about sci fi writers is facts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a crazy take.:yeshrug:

I think AI and the potential for automation are overstated.

CRISPR is the only technology that really has me excited.

Automaton is the biggest pump fake there is

Things will become more automated and efficient in spots certainly, but this wide scale complete elimination of industry is overstated as fukk

Full scale automation easily becomes diminishing returns

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Nah this aint it.

Between advancements in automation, Artificial intelligence and more, we wont even be driving ourselves in like 90 years. Bus lines, taxis and all that will be automated.

Less people in general will own cars when you can pull up and app and schedule an SUV to pick you up, drive you to the grocery store, load it up with food and have it take you home :yeshrug:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:rudy:Every single minute that goes by proves you wrong. You not even aware of the type of advanced technology in all areas that have already been created and have yet to be released in the marketplace. Iron Man type Jet packs/ suits and indestructible bio-tech has existed for damn near 15 years already. You not even aware that you may have seen ai birds in the sky or mosquitoes. This type of shyt has existed already for damn near 15 years now if not older. That’s how far ahead we are.

fukk Tony Robbins, btw (just a YouTube search)

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Yall be tryna sound so smart but really don't prove one point

nikkas talking about electric cars and shyt

How is an electric car a game changer on the same level as an actual car? It's made to do the exact same thing as a current car with the same efficiency

It’s a game changer because it’s electric. No more gas stations also electric cars last longer

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yall be tryna sound so smart but really don't prove one point

nikkas talking about electric cars and shyt

How is an electric car a game changer on the same level as an actual car? It's made to do the exact same thing as a current car with the same efficiency
Your truly underestimating how big/important getting away from fossil fuels is.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
These are just add ons to major technological advancements. Not something major like creating something new like car, internet, electricity. I get what OP is saying and he is sorta correct. I don’t see anything major in the next 75 years like teleporting or whatever hasn’t even been thought of yet.

Wait what? Everything has always been made from adding on to something else throughout history. Rarely is something actually created from scratch, nobody on earth is God.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:what: I really hate how anti-intellectualism is championed on this board at times. nikka, they’re about to launch the James Webb telescope in a few months that will literally allow us to to peer “back” in time to analyze the beginnings of the universe.

:mjlol:

Anti-intellectualism? Einstein, when you stare into space with the naked eye, you're already looking back in time. The light that you see emanating from stars took years to get here to be visible here on Earth. For instance, if you locate Sirius in the sky, you're literally looking at Sirius 9 years ago because the light from Sirius takes 9 years to reach Earth. Further in time just means that the telescope will capture light from objects at a greater distance away, light that could have possibly emanated from the big bang that would just be reaching us now.

---

Superstar
Daps
Lazy thread 1 star, stop using the forum for every dumb idea that pops into your brain. Layout an actual argument!